May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

My family and I will be on this cruise as well. This will be our 10th cruise with DCL. I don't 'Facebook' either so this will be my only contact with the group.

I've tried to sign up for the FE group too - no luck! I've asked for info on this forum and emailed "Hollywood Glitter" privately but haven't gotten a response. What's a girl to do?:scratchin

Hi everyone, we are on this cruise too, me, hubby, our daughter and hubbies sister. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for our cruise date!:banana::banana:

Hi everyone, we are on this cruise too, me, hubby, our daughter and hubbies sister. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for our cruise date!:banana::banana:

Hey another person from Toronto! There are a few Canadians on this cruise...
Welcome!

We are heading down on the 9th on WestJet around 10:00-10:30am, what about you, we could be on the same flight.:cool1:

We are heading down on the 9th on WestJet around 10:00-10:30am, what about you, we could be on the same flight.:cool1:

Actually we are leaving the morning of the 7th and fliying out of buffalo on JetBlue. We are spending a few days at The World pre cruise.

We will be joining all of you on this cruise. It will be our 13th DCL cruise and we have done FE's on each one. I have read that the FE group is only on FB. Am I missing something? Is there a list that I missed on the Disboards?? What about the cruisers who aren't on FB but would like to take part (and it seems that there are quite a few). I would love to sign up.

I am sure that the person running the FE is on here. I'm just not sure if she has been lately. I posted in the FB group to give a heads up. :wave2:

We're looking forward to the cruise in May! This will be our second DCL cruise. The first was on the Dream. We'll have me, DH, DS17, DD15, DS12, and DS8. We're celebrating DS17 HS graduation! Anyone else celebrating HS graduation? Also we home school. Will there be some other home schoolers on board?

Hi all! My clients are taking their first Disney Cruise . How can they get into an FE group? and they have a 15 year old, anyone traveling with Teens?:cool1:

We will be joining all of you on this cruise. It will be our 13th DCL cruise and we have done FE's on each one. I have read that the FE group is only on FB. Am I missing something? Is there a list that I missed on the Disboards?? What about the cruisers who aren't on FB but would like to take part (and it seems that there are quite a few). I would love to sign up.
I'm assuming if we don't 'Facebook' then we can't join in on the cruise meet. Nice...

I'm assuming if we don't 'Facebook' then we can't join in on the cruise meet. Nice...

Hi, while I am not involved in The FE but will likely be at the meet up, I honestly believe it was just about ease and convenience of actually setting up the lists for FE and the convenience of event building on FB.

Having said that I do believe the people in charge or helping to arrange things do frequent DIS boards too!

I haven't heard anything either. It seems strange that people use the the threads on the Disboards to find out about the FE's, meets and such, but then change to Facebook to sign up. :confused3

I have a client that is just booking now and isn't able to find an open FE group, did you find one?

I have a client that is just booking now and isn't able to find an open FE group, did you find one?

Unless you use Facebook, you will not be able to join the FE group. This will be our 13th cruise with DCL and the 1st time that we have not participated in the FE group. Needless to say, we are very disappointed, as they have always been so much fun. You get to meet and interact with so many people, some of whom have become great friends and we have cruised with again. It has always been set up through the thread on the Disboards representing your cruise date. This group, have used this Disboard thread to find people to sign up for the FE, but if you are not on Facebook, you will not be able to sign up and participate. There are quite a few of us on here that aren't on FB and as such won't be able to participate in the FE or cruise meets etc.

Everyone is invited to the Meet 'n Greet, it is May 10 at 2:30, Vista Cafe, deck 4 across the atrium from Shutters. You do not have to be on Facebook to attend. I prefer the DISboards and not Facebook, but I joined because I felt I may miss something.

I like doing the meets. Gives you a chance to put a face with folks you've chatted with for months leading up to the cruise.
Met a lot of nice folks that way.

I'm so excited we just booked this cruise!!! :goodvibes Can you feel my excitement? LOL

Well It will be me (Sigris) and my mom (Shirley). If all plans go well this will be my 5th cruise and my mom's 5th or 6th. We are going on the DVC cruise in Jan and are looking to book the one in Sept. We have already been to the Mexican Riviera, the Pacific Coast and my parents went to Alaska. All of our cruises have been with Disney so as you can tell I'm slightly Disney obsesses:rotfl:

If no one has started the FE, Does anyone mind if I do? I love putting them together and I think it helps control my excitement and cruise anticipation ... LOL

This is our first DC and we really want to do the FE exchange. Please let me know if it is to late to sign up. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter