May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

FE Signup

Disboards Screenname: MJGirl
Room Number: 9547
Number of Guest traveling: 2
Names of Everyone and ages of kids: Mary Jane (53) and Kirstyn (23)
Special Celebrations: First Fantasy Cruise
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies) - No allergies
Email: mjkeeble@gmail.com

PS ... To all you Cub fans .... Try being a Jay's fan ... :rotfl2: We haven't done anything since the 80s. (Except change our name and uniform colour)

YES....I know, and I go way-way back [speaking of the cubs]....I cried and could not sleep when they traded [ b-4 your time,I was 15 then] LOU BROCK off to St. Louis for Ernie Brolio.

Stateroom side you ask;....the"0" in 60 will tell you it is port side.........we are in rm 7520,....the 5 in 75 meanings dw-Kath an I are on the starboard-side of the ship.
Just looked, wish I had the link to show the rooms to everyone...........Christina , you guys will be 4 stateroom doors down past the mid-ship elevators..........and don't worry , ok.....no. noise issue. we where one door down last May on the Dream [ rm. 6568 ]....no problem at all. :thumbsup2

Oh that's perfect! I like being closer to the elevators... I'm less likely to get lost :lmao:

FE Signup

Disboards Screenname: MJGirl
Room Number: 9547
Number of Guest traveling: 2
Names of Everyone and ages of kids: Mary Jane (53) and Kirstyn (23)
Special Celebrations: First Fantasy Cruise
Any thing we need to know (for example allergies) - No allergies
Email: mjkeeble@gmail.com

PS ... To all you Cub fans .... Try being a Jay's fan ... :rotfl2: We haven't done anything since the 80s. (Except change our name and uniform colour)

I got you on the FE list!

YES....I know, and I go way-way back [speaking of the cubs]....I cried and could not sleep when they traded [ b-4 your time,I was 15 then] LOU BROCK off to St. Louis for Ernie Brolio.
Not before my time...I was a fan club member of Billy Pierce, Nellie Fox and Luis Aparicio. At that time players came to fan club parties at the end of the season and I met them all and have a bat autographed by all three. I gave it to my son a few years ago, it is one of his most treasured items...BTW his whole condo is White Sox.

I remember those guys.......one of my best friends back then was a Sox fan. He would rather [back then] lessen/watch [if on wgn] a sox game than eat......PS Anyone want to go with me to the wake...............just 3 more weeks and Da-Bears are dead.

Why isn't our May 10th 2014 Fantasy cruise link posted in the sticky area.
In fact why aren't any of the 2014 cruise ships posted there?
Could not find us posted anywhere on all 6 pages of Disney cruise meet.
.....What gives...... IRISHCOWBOY?
You do not post them in the sticky anymore? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Why isn't our May 10th 2014 Fantasy cruise link posted in the sticky area.
In fact why aren't any of the 2014 cruise ships posted there?
Could not find us posted anywhere on all 6 pages of Disney cruise meet.
.....What gives...... IRISHCOWBOY?
You do not post them in the sticky anymore? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

It's there. I think it just became unsticked (if that's even a word... LOL )

As you can see none of the 2014 cruises are in the sticky area.
Where they would be fixed at the top of the page in one area, with all the other cruises.

:thumbsup2 Maybe......just maybe the I-Cowboy is waiting to the end of the month, at that point he pulls off the 12 c-link and adds all of 2014 to the sticky. :santa:

As you can see none of the 2014 cruises are in the sticky area.
Where they would be fixed at the top of the page in one area, with all the other cruises.

What I meant was it was stuck before. That's how I had originally found the thread but now it's not stuck. .. LOL :rotfl2:

We will be sailing along with you . We have a daughter that will be almost 8 by the time we sail. We look forward to getting to know fellow sailers.

Our daughter will almost be 8 when we cruise. Look Forward to chatting with you and everyone else. We also look forward to the FE.

I know this is WAY far out but we are SOO excited and I would love to start chatting with people we will be sailing with!!!!! This will be our 2nd DC. Our 1st one was this past May on the Magic (5/9/12). We fell in love! I couldnt be more excited to sail on Fantasy! Im looking forward to the FE exchange again! My DC LOVED that!!!!! Im Christina and my DH is Chris and we have 8 yr old B/G twins that will be 9 1/2 when we sail. Im looking forward to chatting, planning, and dreaming with all of you over the next 17 months!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter