May 10, 2012 3 Night Bahamian Dream Cruise

It takes me to a google page and asks for a user name and password.
I just bought some fabric today to make my FE. I have to print out the directions I found here on the Dis to figure out what I'm doing! :rotfl:

YAY! I think I finally got it...

4871_1166375875103_1099087847_500492_1057781_n.jpg

Love it! My FE is going to be turquoise, too!! So funny!
I'm doing turquoise, white and orange, a Nemo theme.
I also love all your magnets!

My mother, grandmother, 2 aunts and I will be joining you all on this cruise to celebrate my grandmother's 85th birthday. This is my 5th disney cruise and the maiden disney voyage for all the others. We are looking forward to our trip and I look forward to meeting many of you. Take care, Kim

My mother, grandmother, 2 aunts and I will be joining you all on this cruise to celebrate my grandmother's 85th birthday. This is my 5th disney cruise and the maiden disney voyage for all the others. We are looking forward to our trip and I look forward to meeting many of you. Take care, Kim

Hello! and Welcome!! We're so excited for the cruise, too! It's getting closer...!!!!:cool1:

Hi,
Any plans for a dis meet?
Only a month until cruise time!

I highly doubt it. Not much activity here at all. Also, with there being no roll call it hard to say who is staying in what cabins. I don't even think the person who started this thread has been on here since the first day. :confused3

I doubt we will even do FE exchange. Again, not many interested. :sad2:

I highly doubt it. Not much activity here at all. Also, with there being no roll call it hard to say who is staying in what cabins. I don't even think the person who started this thread has been on here since the first day. :confused3

I doubt we will even do FE exchange. Again, not many interested. :sad2:

I agree. Very quiet group we have here. Many folks have posted just the once and then never returned. I offered to get the FE going, but no interest except for Deb.
Deb, did you get my PM to you a month or so ago? I thought you and I were doing the FE? Just our two cabins, but I thought it would be fun anyway! :) I have my FE finally sewn and some gifts for you and your daughter in the works. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute! I work best under pressure! :rotfl:

I'm still around, but I'm not interested in the Fish Extender thing. I'm cruising solo, so I have no idea who my dining companions will be. Should be interesting. popcorn::

Hey I've been lurking! Without a sea day there is little time to set a meet. Please feel free to post something, but only having three days it's tough. pirate:

We'll be doing fish extenders! I think I've been on the wrong date... We have a family of five and another family of four and we are all participating!
I just realized I think I've been posting under the wrong cruise! Can we start a list? Is it too late? I have mine all done, but I just realized I was posting under the wrong date. I cannot believe it.

dancin girl- I just PM'd you our info. Let me know if you need help getting the list together. I thought I read a few more people on here wanted to participate...

TicEtTac=- Did you still want to participate in the FE's? That would be us up to 5 families! Maybe more will start looking into this now that we are getting closer???

dancin girl- I just PM'd you our info. Let me know if you need help getting the list together. I thought I read a few more people on here wanted to participate...

Hello! I just got your PM. I will add your family's info to the list. That really stinks about making everything for the other cruise- hopefully you didn't have a lot of cabins to make for! We won't have many here for this cruise - There were only two of us here that were participating, but with your two cabins, that makes 4! :goodvibes

We have:

dancin'girl (and family)
debd72 (and family)
jenthron (and family)
jill (and family)
DisneyDream2B

I will PM you all with cabin #'s and information.
If anyone else would like to join let me know asap! :)

I think there were around 60 people total- kids and adults. Oh well! More for this group! :-)
Also, haha- our fish extender is turquoise too! Must be the in color this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter