May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, give me one of each . . .

CAVS WIN!

Series now tied at 2 games each!

cafepress3.jpg

PJ... that looks great. Thank you very much for working on this. I am really excited about the idea of ordering tshirts that aren't iron ons since they will last longer.

Just thinking . . .

Maybe they have like an "Adonis USA" - brother store to that Venus USA store where the girls keep finding those skimpy pirate bathing suits. I bet they do, and I can get myself a "Pirate Speedo".

Put the Jolly Roger right where it counts . . .

Of course, with my 24 pack abs, don't know if it would be visible . . .

Hmmmmm . . . must consider . . .

Good night Kaylee, it is pulling up on midnight here in the East.

6:00 am is going to be a bear tomorrow.

Gotta love how a game between Cleveland and Detroit has to be on so that the West Coast can get home to see it . . .

Before bed just had to do a Google search on Adonis USA for the heck of it . . .:scared1:

Adonis is a classy, stylish gay dance club featuring a piano bar, video bar, outdoor dance bar with pool and marina, and a cabaret room with live female illusionist shows. The pool is open daily during the summer. Comfortable conversation areas surround a large and welcoming stone fireplace and hearth in one area, while a high-tech dance floor and DJ provide sophisticated urban ambience in another. "Dress to look your best" is the motto here.

To top it off . . .

In Cincinnatti OH!

(I swear I made this up - just proves truth is stranger than fiction)

Good night Kaylee, it is pulling up on midnight here in the East.

6:00 am is going to be a bear tomorrow.

Gotta love how a game between Cleveland and Detroit has to be on so that the West Coast can get home to see it . . .

Night John.
Let us know if you find that pirate speedo!:lmao:

Just thinking . . .

Maybe they have like an "Adonis USA" - brother store to that Venus USA store where the girls keep finding those skimpy pirate bathing suits. I bet they do, and I can get myself a "Pirate Speedo".

Put the Jolly Roger right where it counts . . .

Of course, with my 24 pack abs, don't know if it would be visible . . .

Hmmmmm . . . must consider . . .
Hey John, have PJ put this on the cafepress order form for you! Apparently, "Scott" had the same idea! http://www.cafepress.com/may2007ebrepo.98448377

OK, answered the Car Talk puzzler online, and time to hit the hay . . .

Really . . .

I promise . . .

How's this?

and9027black-detail_t.gif

Or this???

pirate_Booty_t.gif

Man it is tough when I have to pose for those photos.

The life of a male model . . .

Before bed just had to do a Google search on Adonis USA for the heck of it . . .:scared1:

Adonis is a classy, stylish gay dance club featuring a piano bar, video bar, outdoor dance bar with pool and marina, and a cabaret room with live female illusionist shows. The pool is open daily during the summer. Comfortable conversation areas surround a large and welcoming stone fireplace and hearth in one area, while a high-tech dance floor and DJ provide sophisticated urban ambience in another. "Dress to look your best" is the motto here.

To top it off . . .

In Cincinnatti OH!

(I swear I made this up - just proves truth is stranger than fiction)

John,

Did you mean to say that you didn't make this up? Or did you make this up?

So confused!

Karen

How's this?

and9027black-detail_t.gif

Or this???

pirate_Booty_t.gif

Man it is tough when I have to pose for those photos.

The life of a male model . . .

Where do we get one of these?

Not for me of course, married don't you know...

For Holly, yeah, that's it, one for Holly...:rolleyes1

Karen

How about the little signature picture we all so covet? It has mickey as a pirate and really nice background.

I know, I think we'd all love that but we can't use it at cafepress or any other formal printing service due to copyright issues....

Finally did the Pirate Name thang'.

I am Dirty Mary Bonney

DD is Mad Anne Kidd

DH is Iron Tom Kidd

See DD is just like DH!! (Whoa is me!!)

I was just a host for 9 months!!

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter