May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura - sorry to hear about all the Ugly, the WOW and Good - were amazing though. I wonder what is going on with all the new employees on this particular cruise. It is very sad, though under the circumstances that so many returning cruisers had to deal with below DCL services. A BIG mistake in customer service. Biting the hands that feed you and all that.

John - I look forward to seeing the photos of Evil & Good B-Bob! I might have to put him on my "list" of characters to have my photo with! :banana: :rotfl: :cool1:

PJ - thanks for the mock up t - shirt! I think this will be a huge hit!
Jackie why did you want the ports of call at the bottom? Any reason in particular? I'm just curious... you always have something up your sleeve...:rolleyes1

Wow, you all have been busy.

This summer is going to be very busy but, I will try to stay caught up.

I got invited to a 3 day trip to Orlando to play tour guide. It is for my sisters 10th bday. We are going to Seaworld, Typhoon Lagoon, and MK. It should be alot of fun. We are also still working on the house. It seems like it is taking forever but I did take some before and after pics I will haveto share.

So, is anyone booking a group block of rooms at the Hyatt or is it a free for all? We are so excited!!!!

Laura- Sorry about how your cruise turned out! We were supposed to go on a med cruise, but changed to this one instead. Saved major $$$.

PJ- Loved the shirt! Can't wait to see more of your ideas.

Ok that is all I remember! I am catching up but I went backwards (newer to older)for some reason:confused3

Hey, this is in danger of going on to page 2!!:eek: Can't do with that.

Had quite a good day. Didn't have to go into work so popped into town. Forgot the potatoes, so had to go out again to the local Supermarket!!

Just chilling tonight watching Speingwatch. This is a live nature programme on for just2/3 weeks every sspring. They follow birds nests and hatchings etc, badgers and other wild animals. Tonight they were looking at urban foxes. We have foxes now living in towns and cities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/springwatch/index.shtml

Hey, this is in danger of going on to page 2!!:eek: Can't do with that.

Had quite a good day. Didn't have to go into work so popped into town. Forgot the potatoes, so had to go out again to the local Supermarket!!

Just chilling tonight watching Speingwatch. This is a live nature programme on for just2/3 weeks every sspring. They follow birds nests and hatchings etc, badgers and other wild animals. Tonight they were looking at urban foxes. We have foxes now living in towns and cities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/springwatch/index.shtml
Hey Marilyn! I've been off for a few days--and had to skip a bunch of new pages that I missed over the weekend. I just watched the preview on the BBC website with the kingfishers! We do get some BBC programming via our satellite service, so I'll have to TiVo that program! I love nature programs--and the commentary for this one is fabulous!

It is an excellent programme and with it being on for 3 weeks you can usually see chicks fledging etc.They have an eagle cam set up in a Scottish Island too.

The big event is a surprise ceremony for my father at Hill AFB. Dad was the last person to fly the X-15 (if anyone knows what that is - if interested - google Dana/X-15 and there he is in all his glory) and someone has planned something in regards to an anniversary of some sort. Should be nice though. Wow . . . . rambling . . . . . . . . .

Have a good night.

Wow! I know what the X-15 is and I have heard of your father!

It was a long but fun Memorial Day weekend for me. My brother came from Atlanta, GA to go to the Star Wars Celebration here in LA. We went for four days and had a great time. We saw lots and lots of people in costume and saw some of the actors from the movies.

We also found time to see the new POTC movie which we all loved. Now back to the real world.

thank you guys! John has a ball game tonight so I am waiting until he gets home to take a dose of Nyquil. Luckily he took the girls in the pool when we got home and they juts finished dinner and are watching a show on the couch----amazing!

When can we book Disneyland resorts? I tried looking now but it says your arrival date must be prior to 1/1/08?? I thought you could do a year in advance...? Also, when will airlines start having flights/prices? We have not flown in 7 years!! (I think!).....

Are we having shirts made? Or is this like the Geeks, print off and iron on?

I was so out of it all day today....and my schedule was still on Monday...I missed a leadership training program that I am in, we meet once a month from 8am to noon! Yikes!! Some leader, I can't even keep my day book on the right day!

we also did a lot around the yard this weekend...ok, DH did. The way our deck is, it comes out the front door all the way in front of the house, down its entire length and the pool is on the side of our house (if you can imagine)...well, DH planted shrubs with mulch and the weed liner down and used leftover large pavers to create a bed in front...it looks fantastic! Now just need some souped up Miracle Gro so these babies can provide some coverage (and privacy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter