May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, because of the rainy weather, I might lighten up on the mommy-rules and take Tyler to POC3 after all. Originally, I was upset when I found out his dad had let him watch both 1 and 2 because I thought 2 had some parts that would be pretty scary for a 4year old. But Tyler's not a kid who is easily scared, and has never even had a nightmare yet. He just thinks it's so funny about the cannibals in POC2 and cracks up whenever he tells me about Captain Jack pretending to eat a toe, but spitting it out. So if he just thought it was all funny, and others here have said POC3 isn't as gory as 2, I'm sure he'll be fine with it. I doubt he'll sit through a 3 hour movie, but we can always go a 2nd time to see it! ;)

Did I scare everybody off? I haven't taken a shower yet today, so that could be the problem! ;)

Just bored here. Last night I did dishes, laundry, cleaned a bit, did some homework, so today I can't think of anything to do. Can't mow or do any yardwork because it's raining. I guess I could sleep more or do more homework.

I'm here.:surfweb: Just checking in before I hit the shower and then off to the airport for my POTC:AWE adventure to the El Capitan.:yay: Back on Sunday, DH is off to Korea for a week and it'll be just be me and the 3 cabin boys.:dance3: The oldest is out of school already. The younger two still have a week and a HALF to go. Next year will be easier as they will all have the same schedule for once and will miss the same amount for the cruise.:goodvibes

I'm here - on and off!!

Have a great trip to POTC!!!

Holly, sorry you have rain! It is our Spring Bank Holiday weekend holiday and we are due rain tomorrow and Monday too! There isn't much to do apart from TV and on here! Seems like everbody else are busy this weekend though.

I am still very much in planning mode and am reading the Disneyland forums as well now!

I'm here.:surfweb: Just checking in before I hit the shower and then off to the airport for my POTC:AWE adventure to the El Capitan.:yay: Back on Sunday, DH is off to Korea for a week and it'll be just be me and the 3 cabin boys.:dance3: The oldest is out of school already. The younger two still have a week and a HALF to go. Next year will be easier as they will all have the same schedule for once and will miss the same amount for the cruise.:goodvibes
Have a GREAT time! :goodvibes

I'm here - on and off!!

Have a great trip to POTC!!!

Holly, sorry you have rain! It is our Spring Bank Holiday weekend holiday and we are due rain tomorrow and Monday too! There isn't much to do apart from TV and on here! Seems like everbody else are busy this weekend though.

I am still very much in planning mode and am reading the Disneyland forums as well now!
Sorry about your rainy weather too. We'll just have to live vicariously through everybody else here doing fun things! ;)

Wow lot of people with great plans for the weekend.

So far our plan consists of going to see the movie Bug this morning. That's it....

I do have a goal of doing some housework and finally finishing the scrapbook of our Oct 2006 trip to WDW and DCL. Of course I'll probably spend more time doing this :happytv: and this :surfweb: then cleaning...

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend.

Well it is a little after 5pm here and we still have some shopping to do. Then we are having pizza. Nothing on tv much tonight, but I think tonight is the best night of the weekend.

May have to get a DVD out tomorrow.

Sorry about your rainy weather too. We'll just have to live vicariously through everybody else here doing fun things! ;)

We must keep checking the beach cam! Perhaps we should have asked Lisa to wave at a certain time from under the clock and then we could have seen them!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND everybody!!!!! It's the first official weekend to kick off the summer...and I LOVE summertime! Beaches, barbeques, boating and drive in movies...fun, fun, fun!!!

Marilyn, do you celebrate Memorial Day???

We have an appointment this morning to take Angel to the vet for a puppy wellness visit and shots. Then we're running the usual errands to the stores this afternoon. We're doing our family barbeque on Sunday so that everyone can spend time on their own on Monday.

The weather has been great here, 80 degrees and sunny...I hope it holds out all weekend.

Wishing everyone a fun and wonderful weekend to share with their loved ones!:cool1: :cool2: :cool1:

Thanks Deb - you too! Enjoy your weekend of BBQ - sun and FUN!:dance3:

:lmao: :rotfl2: Oh, it's OK!!!! Just remember, age is just a number! Words of advice from my mom. When I pointed out to her a very cute 27 year old (10 years younger than me) I had been "hanging around with" for a short period of time, that's when she told me those wonderful words! Then she continued on to tell my my future stepdad is only 25 years old. :eek: :headache: :rolleyes1 She was kidding about the stepdad part, but the young man in question has been after her like a little puppy for a couple years and is completely starry eyed over her. :scared: They date regularly and he his parents have even gotten to know her quite well. :eek: I'm embarrassed at what his parents must think! My mom is probably older than they are (she's 57)! But everybody thinks she looks 40 and acts 35.

I agree - age is just a number, but my knees are screaming a different number than my head and heart!!!:headache: :scared:

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Holly,

I think Tyler would do fine with POTC 111. You know better than anyone so go for it. I hear is less scary than the first 2.

Wow you guys were busy last night. I thought I was safe and everyone would be going out of town. I woke up to 6 pages.:scared1: :rotfl:

Indeed, I was 15.:rotfl: :banana: What ARE we to do with these young fellow cruisemates??? :grouphug:
I'm not that far behind! I was just about 11 then! :thumbsup2 The Star Wars movies and the Rocky movies are big memories! Saw them all at the Arlington in Santa Barbara--Venetia and Bubba, you were probably there too! (My DH lived in the balcony of that theater that first Star Wars summer...)

Wow lot of people with great plans for the weekend.

So far our plan consists of going to see the movie Bug this morning. That's it....

I do have a goal of doing some housework and finally finishing the scrapbook of our Oct 2006 trip to WDW and DCL. Of course I'll probably spend more time doing this :happytv: and this :surfweb: then cleaning...

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend.
Hi Lisa! I have cleaning to do this morning, as well. We also have my son's class rats visiting for the weekend--yet another thing for me to take care of! My mom and niece are coming for the weekend. Padres game tomorrow. We'll need to meet for coffee some morning. If you have plans for Target, let me know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter