• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MaxPass / PhotoPass Question/s

LTiffany

It's a Mickey Mouse World
MaxPass is per day and per person, correct? And it includes PhotoPass, right? Does that mean the PhotoPass is only good for one day as well? How much is PhotoPass on it's own? And how long is it good for? For both options, is there a card or an app? How do use it?

There are 6 of us in the parks for 5 days.

MaxPass is per day and per person, correct? Correct
And it includes PhotoPass, right? Correct
Does that mean the PhotoPass is only good for one day as well? Correct
How much is PhotoPass on it's own? And how long is it good for? I do not believe that 1 day photopass is available anymore. You can purchase Maxpass for 1 person and then you would get the photopass benefit for your group. ($50 total for your 5 days). There is photopass+ for 7 days but I do not know much about it.
For both options, is there a card or an app? How do use it? You use the disney app to book fastpasses and also for your photos. You line up to get photos with the photopass photographers then you open the app and there is a barcode that they scan. Later in the day your photos show up in the app. You can also ask for a Magic Shot which adds in a Disney character (these take longer than normal to show in the app). You may also be able to get a card from the photographer and then later link that card to your app.

MaxPass is per day and per person, correct? And it includes PhotoPass, right? Does that mean the PhotoPass is only good for one day as well? How much is PhotoPass on it's own? And how long is it good for? For both options, is there a card or an app? How do use it?

Previous post explains everything nicely.

Here is a link to PhotoPass+
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass/products
Here's a link to PhotoPass+ FAQ
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/photopass/photopass-plus-download-share/

This worked perfectly for the week we were there in early October.
For ride photos we snap a quick pic of the screen with number.
For photos we use the card given out by the photographer. If we split up during the day and ended up with multiple card from the photographers it wasn't a problem.
At the end of the day I used a laptop to combined ALL into our photo account.

If the $300 MP's cost for your group is an option then you're set.
During Christmas, MP's might help navigate the anticipated crowds.
No running around for FP's is what I really like.

However, if it isn't there are a couple other options.
1. One Week PP+ ($78)
2. MaxPass for ONE person in your group each day to utilize the PhotoPass feature ($50)

Have fun

Geemo

Hello thanks for the information!! I have a quick question....if I read correct above, does only one member of your party require MaxPass? Does that mean they can book for everyone else even if they don't have MaxPass? TIA!

Hello thanks for the information!! I have a quick question....if I read correct above, does only one member of your party require MaxPass? Does that mean they can book for everyone else even if they don't have MaxPass? TIA!

No, if everyone in the group is to use MaxPass- then one must be bought for all in the party- even if one person is managing them all. Usually people only get one MaxPass if there only purpose is to use it for PhotoPass pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter