MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

I can do

Family Fun
Happiness!
Smiles all around!
Fun times

or anything else
Just let me know what works
Thanks!

And just a side note my first name is Sandy too!

Thanks for posting for me Sheila! You are the best!

Lisa what about I'm All Ears or Adventure Awaits or even something to do with the Castle. Also I don't mind changing any of my titles is someone else wants them.

the others are great Sandy...added I'm All Ears for you!

I can do something to do with the castle or characters or whatever else anyone can come up with. I am at Epcot today so this will probably be my only chance to post. I am open to doing anything but am having a hard time coming up with titles, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Amanda

Amanda, I will put you down for the Castle page....how about "The Royal Family" for a title?? thanks for joining!
have fun at Epcot!

I can do

Family Fun
Happiness!
Smiles all around!
Fun times

or anything else
Just let me know what works
Thanks!

And just a side note my first name is Sandy too!

Hi Sandy, thanks for joining! I will put you down for Family Fun!

all great ideas coming in! a few areas we still need are something for where they are staying, pool time, general rides.

I would like to do
Home away from Home

and one of:
Disney Friends
Making New Friends
Mousin' Around
My Goofy Family

If no one else signs up for a water/pool one I could do a 3rd set with Makin' A Splash or Sunshine & Smiles

Thanks Lisa!

I would like to do
Home away from Home

and one of:
Disney Friends
Making New Friends
Mousin' Around
My Goofy Family

If no one else signs up for a water/pool one I could do a 3rd set with Makin' A Splash or Sunshine & Smiles

Thanks Lisa!

Thanks for joining Tracy! got you down for Home away from home and Disney friends!!

I can do a second set

Fun in the Sun

for pool pictures or fountain pictures

yay, that's great Sandy got your second down for Fun in the Sun!

If there is something else that needs done I can so a second one too. Just let me know. And the castle works perfectly. Thank you

I need to think of my titles but ill do two titles. I'm at work but ill try to have them thought of tonight.

If there is something else that needs done I can so a second one too. Just let me know. And the castle works perfectly. Thank you

I will let you know if we need anymore pages, thanks Amanda!

I need to think of my titles but ill do two titles. I'm at work but ill try to have them thought of tonight.

just post when you can Michelle, I'll keep this open until Monday am!

I think I'm up for some ride LOs:
Ride with me
Hold on to your hats and glasses

great titles Michelle! love the second one, I always take my glasses off on the bigger rides, almost lost them on space mt a couple years ago :eek:

thanks for joining in Stephanie...oh I love them both, you choose which one you'd like to make

I prefer "On the Wild Side," but I want to do it with animal prints and it may be to Animal Kingdom and that may be too specific? If you don't mind that, then I'll choose that one. If you'd prefer not that specific then I'll go with the Goofy one!

I prefer "On the Wild Side," but I want to do it with animal prints and it may be to Animal Kingdom and that may be too specific? If you don't mind that, then I'll choose that one. If you'd prefer not that specific then I'll go with the Goofy one!

go for it! I don't think it will be to specific! even if they don't go to AK they could use it for Jungle Cruise, Tom Sawyers Island or even a meeting chip & dale :)

just counted and we are up to 20 - 2 pg LO's including the title and closing pages! this is going to be some awesome albums!

Lisa, I'm not able to commit because of my new job, I wouldn't want my quality to suffer because I was rushing. I'll either send money or some other donation. Can you tell me what you may need (adhesive, albums, etc.)?

I forgot sign-ups were yesterday!

I will do 2 sets, 3,2,1 Fun and Good Times.

no worries Cassey, great titles! thanks for joining!

Lisa, I'm not able to commit because of my new job, I wouldn't want my quality to suffer because I was rushing. I'll either send money or some other donation. Can you tell me what you may need (adhesive, albums, etc.)?

I totally understand Jennifer, any donation you'd like to send will be great, will be purchasing albums and page protectors, thanks for the help!

I would like to do this but I want to know the commitment level of my May job before I commit. I will find out what is expected of me on Tuesday. Can I add a page in that night if I know I will have the time?

Rebecca

I would like to do this but I want to know the commitment level of my May job before I commit. I will find out what is expected of me on Tuesday. Can I add a page in that night if I know I will have the time?

Rebecca

sure Rebecca, since everyone is making 4 sets to add you on later won't be an issue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter