Matthew & Sarah E's Fairy Tale Wedding - 09.16.2011 - GF WP & Whitehall Room/Patio

I LOVE EVERYTHING!! :love: The flower girl dress, ur wife's glowing smile, her dress, mickey coming 2 the reception, ur MK shoot, ect.... :lovestruc U made her day by allowing her 2 have the wedding of her dreams :cloud9:

Thank you do much, Michelle. We had planning and on the day.

That's sweet of you to say...she also gave me the wedding of my dreams as well!!!

We can't wait to be like you....planning our 10 year VR!

I'm a little late to the party, but everything was BEAUTIFUL!
DH and I are currently planning a VR for our 10th anniversary for Sept 2013 - we were there this past Sept and I SWEAR I talked to you while in line for bag check at MK...small world!

Would you be willing to share the name of the person on the Dis that designed your programs, etc?
I really love them and think it could be something we can use for our guests...

I'm a little late to the party, but everything was BEAUTIFUL!
DH and I are currently planning a VR for our 10th anniversary for Sept 2013 - we were there this past Sept and I SWEAR I talked to you while in line for bag check at MK...small world!

Would you be willing to share the name of the person on the Dis that designed your programs, etc?
I really love them and think it could be something we can use for our guests...

How funny and yes, small world. :) Congrats to you! You must be so excited to be planning the VR. If I do say so myself, September is a great time of year! We already talk about how we hope we have the ability to do a VR in 10 years! I don't have the name of the person but I think my husband does. Send me a private message with your personal email and I'll ask him to put you in touch with the person he emailed with. I agree, the design is amazing. Best of luck!

I love the times guide, your door hangers and your programs. Do you have the name of the DISer that did your time guide?

Teresa

I love everything!!! Your kiddos looked super cute and I am so glad you all enjoyed your magical day.

Where did you get your toasting flutes from please? x

I love everything!!! Your kiddos looked super cute and I am so glad you all enjoyed your magical day.

Where did you get your toasting flutes from please? x

We got our toasting flutes from Arribas Brothers in the Magic Kingdom. I think they also have a store in Downtown Disney. Thank you so much. Best of luck!

We got our toasting flutes from Arribas Brothers in the Magic Kingdom. I think they also have a store in Downtown Disney. Thank you so much. Best of luck!

Thank you Sarah, will definately have a look at the DTD store in March on our planning trip, do you mind sharing how much they were please?

Thank you Sarah, will definately have a look at the DTD store in March on our planning trip, do you mind sharing how much they were please?

They were actually pretty resonable. There is a charge for engraving - per letter I think. So, all in, it was under $100....but just under.

OMG, Everything looked so beautiful... Im aware that I'm a bit late in the congratulations, but all your plans were amazing! and come together beautifully!

I can't wait to see everything in action with the wedding photographs!

I love your invites, your dress the little wave a wand goodbye for the guests to wave you off! Very cute! Gorge flowers! and your engagement photos! Really stunning!

Cant wait to see the pics!

Wishing you both a very happy married life together!

Love

Fay

Your Planning Journal is helping me a lot in planning my WDW wedding coming up next spring! Thank you for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter