Matthew & Sarah E's Fairy Tale Wedding - 09.16.2011 - GF WP & Whitehall Room/Patio

WOW, is right!!! Thank You so much for sharing your magical story with us. I'm sure your wedding day was beautiful, elegant, and magical. You have a beautiful family!!

Hi Sarah! I just read through everything and I hope everything turned out fabulous! Im sure it did. I hope youre enjoying your vacation and I cant wait for you to come back and tell us all about it!

Congratulations on marrying your Prince Charming! :cutie:

Thank you for all the warm wishes everyone. Honestly, the whole experience was an absolute fairy tale. Matthew was my prince and I was his princess. We found magic everywhere throughout our family trip, our wedding day, and our MK/Epcot portrait session.

I'm working on writing up the story of our day... then the story of our trip for a trip journal. Once I complete the story of our day I'll post along with some photos. We just got our sneak peek and it is amazing. Plus, Regina was so sweet as to print out a few images for us from the wedding day and gave them to us the next morning before our MK/Epcot shoot so we are scanning those to share. I've got a few hours in an airpot tonight for work so we will see how far along I get. :)

For all of you out there planning, enjoy every moment of it. Relax and cherish every part of your day/celebration. It goes by in the blink of an eye and there are so many heartwarming moments!

Everything looks awesome :thumbsup2 I have some of those same decorations as u do! Great minds think alike :rotfl:

It's so nice to hear that your wedding day was so wonderful! Looking forward to reading all about it and seeing pictures, of course! ;)

I hope your wedding was amazing! I have no idea how to send a PM yet :confused3 but wanted to ask how it went with Janet from OnSite Beauty? I posted that thread a few weeks ago and you said to check back in with you :) Can't wait to see pictures!

I hope your wedding was amazing! I have no idea how to send a PM yet :confused3 but wanted to ask how it went with Janet from OnSite Beauty? I posted that thread a few weeks ago and you said to check back in with you :) Can't wait to see pictures!

Janet was amazing. I'd give her the best rating I could. Everything from how prompt she was for both the day of the wedding to the 4am appointment at our hotel room for our MK shoot to her personality... and that isn't even starting to describe how amazing I think her work was. Her makeup work was amazing. I got many complements that I looked like myself but that my eyes and lips really popped (my goal). My mother in law's makeup was honestly amazing, it looked beautiful. Janet took the time to even give my MIL a few makeup tips. She picked up a small hair extension thing to use for the hairstyle we discussed for the MK shoot the night of my wedding and wouldn't let me pay her for it... I did via a tip but the point is she was really quite amazing. The day after our wedding I told my husband that she really was the glue in our getting ready room. She kept things on track time-wise, she was very calming and fun to chat with, etc. I give her two big thumbs up!

Wow. Everything looks amazing! I am so glad that you enjoyed every second of your trip and wedding. :goodvibes

I can't wait to read more!

I am also glad to read the great review about Janet Mednick. I have booked her for hair/makeup on the morning of our wedding.

Planning Journal - Welcome "Times Guide"

Designed by a fellow DIS board member (many thanks) and printed by WHCC (photo lab). On the back of the Times Guide we wrote up some Photopass tips for our guests.

Timesguideitinerarywhitetext.jpg

Back.jpg

I love this idea! Any way of getting the template so I can make them for our disney wedding??

I love this idea! Any way of getting the template so I can make them for our disney wedding??

Hi there. So sorry we are late to get back to this thread. It has been a busy few months since the wedding. We honeymooned and got back in the busy swing of things.

Yes..I will try to find this when I get home tonight. It's on one of our computers so I need to track it down. I will PM you when I get it..it may take a day or so to find it but we are happy to give back since it was such a help to us.

Also...our pictures were nothing short of AMAZING.

My lovely bride is out of town for work so I will chat with her and see if she is ok with me posting the link. We 'narrowed down' our almost 1200 pictures to over 300 for a slideshow at our at home reception and somehow managed to only select 80 for our wedding album..don't ask me how.

I just want to make sure she's ok with it before I post it. I know she was going to but before I do..I better check!!!!

We appreciate all the sweet and kind comments in the thread...this day was truly a fairytale. Speaking of, we weren't able to get the clearance to use Taylor Swift's 'Today Was A Fairytale' in our Disney Wedding montage but we think we found a decent substitue..once a confirm with Disney Videography..we will let you know because it's a solid...strong #2 choice...well, 1A!!

As I stated, we honeymooned about a month after our wedding and then had our at home reception just about a week and a half ago, but we have also been a bit absent beause we are going through a little wedding being over sadness. This day was SOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing..so perfect in so many ways as was our honeymoon as was our reception that now that everything is over, we just look at each other and wonder what's next. Sure, real life is just as great because we are so blessed to have each other, but this was truly so magical. It's tough to be on here as we are so excited for those still in the planning stages but we miss that...that excitement..that fun...that next step.

We are for sure planning our vow renewal and hope we can get the same players. Honestly....no wedding would be the same without Pamela, Laura and Regina.

More later....Happy Planning to All!!

Ok...I just had the opportunity to talk to my sweet amazing bride and she said it was totally ok for me to post the link to the pictures. So...here they are:

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Then the username is Dailey / Howell Wedding
PW is the same as everyone else's: 1971

also..make sure you have a space before and after the slash in the username.

We hope you enjoy.

Ok...I just had the opportunity to talk to my sweet amazing bride and she said it was totally ok for me to post the link to the pictures. So...here they are:

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Then the username is Dailey / Howell Wedding
PW is the same as everyone else's: 1971

also..make sure you have a space before and after the slash in the username.

We hope you enjoy.
Loved your beautiful wedding pictures!!! I especially loved your beautiful wife's dress...it is the same one I'm wearing for my vow renewal in June!!! Congrats to you both!!!!

Loved your beautiful wedding pictures!!! I especially loved your beautiful wife's dress...it is the same one I'm wearing for my vow renewal in June!!! Congrats to you both!!!!

Thank you so much....we loved our pictures as well. And yes, that dress looked amazing...and so great on her. We both loved loved that dress. The Ariel dress doesn't seem to be that requested but it was so beautiful.

I bet you will look great in it for your VR.....and congratulations to you as well!!!

It was great seeing a real person (not a model on the internet) in the Ariel dress. Definitely confirmed for me that I made the right choice in my dress!!!:goodvibes

I'm a little late...but congrats!!

I saw the link to your pictures in a different thread...they all looked absolutely gorgeous!!

I think one of my favorite aspects was your bouquet. I love that feathers were incorporated...this is something I have been thinking of doing as well! :)

I'm a little late...but congrats!!

I saw the link to your pictures in a different thread...they all looked absolutely gorgeous!!

I think one of my favorite aspects was your bouquet. I love that feathers were incorporated...this is something I have been thinking of doing as well! :)

Thank you..honestly, the pictures were really great. My wife, beautiful in person and spirit, is really stunning in our wedding pictures.

Only because she's super swamped at work and I wanted to get back to you quickly, will I answer about the flowers...because that is truly one of Sarah's surprise things to gush about!!! I certainly don't want to steal her thunder.

That was truly the genius of my wife and Laura Kidd--just talking. We brought in some pictures of flowers we wanted and a particular bouquet style that she liked, which had some elements of feathers, but not as prevalent. Unfortunately, our flowers were not in season for our September wedding. So, Laura truly listened to what my wife wanted and designed this amazing bouquet.

We were sent a sneak peek the night before and it was even more stunning....truly the pictures don't do it justice...than we could have imagined. She used the feathers to accent the colors and give it some pop.

If Sarah can answer any specific questions, I'm sure she would be happy to. She raved about that bouquet for weeks..ok, well, she still does.

Whatever we can do to help, we'll be happy to.

Congrats to you as well and best wishes!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!! :love: The flower girl dress, ur wife's glowing smile, her dress, mickey coming 2 the reception, ur MK shoot, ect.... :lovestruc U made her day by allowing her 2 have the wedding of her dreams :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter