*Mattel recall* UPDATED 9/5 more recalls post 1

Thanks for this info! we have soo many of these toys it's a HUGE PITA!

I heard that the CEO of Mattel also commited Suicide :sad2:

really?? I heard it was the CEO of the toy company in China? One and the same????

ETA: yep it was the head of the manufacturing company in China.

it had to have been bad to kill himself because it causes so much shame for his family. They are all about honor and everything. I feel so sorry for his family.

My 4 yr olds beloved Sarge car was on there. He got a whole bunch of Cars cars for his birthday, so for now I have them all bagged up incase the rest are bad as well. They were all bought together.

I have a bunch of thomas the tank trains, and a bunch of the Diego as well.

He has a Hasbro item about 8 months ago that was recalled and they sent a gift card for him to use on their website. He cried over that one because he didnt understand what a recall was. Now he gets it and he isnt fazed by it.

I am afraid to buy anything at all for Christmas (I start early) because it will all be recalled anyways.

Tell me about it! Christmas is just going to be crazy!!! I'm thinking of just sticking with clothes and some art supplies for christmas :) :laughing: MY DD is just like me and loves to work with her hands!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter