matching tshirts

mgjmom615

Mouseketeer
Can someone help me? I am wanting to make the five of us matching tshirts. I would like it to have the Fantasy ship with the fab five and for it to say "The Fantasy Five". Any help would be appreciated.

You could try customink.com but they cost at least 30$ a shirt. I'm making shirts for me and my friends and I'm using the Avery iron on transfer sheets and my limited use of photoshop.cruising.jpg

We have always done matching shirts for our cruises.
#1. The first cruise we had an iron-on made and applied at a mall kiosk. We designed it at home and they scanned it. Using the kiosk allowed us to Disney Characters. If you go to some of the "more legitimate" establishments they will not allow use of copy written material. There are many sellers on Ebay as well who will personalize shirts in the $15-$20 range.

#2. We did try buying iron-on transfers from Officemax and printing at home. Cheapest option but I wanted a more professional shirt.

#3. Cruise #3 we used a seller from Etsy. Search for matching Disney Shirts. These shirts were sewn on embroidery vice iron-ons. They are more in the $25 range.

Fro our upcoming June cruise we are going with the sewn-on embroidery shirt option again.

I make DISigns here on the cruise forum. My Photobucket links are in the second post of my thread. Maybe you can find something there to be personalized.
Barbara

I use the photo editing website Picmonkey.com. If you use the design element off that sight, you can add pictures you want to a transparent background. If you find pictures of the Fantasy and the fab five with transparent backgrounds, it is really easy. If not, you can add regular photos and erase the background you don't want. Picmonkey also allows you to add text.

Once you've made your design, you save it to your computer. You can then upload your design to a custom printing site. I like to use Cafepress.com and Customizedgirl.com. Cafepress is always running specials on their items, usually for 20% off or more. Customizedgirl has a bigger selection of clothing that can be personalized including more kids shirts and lots of colors.

image.jpg1_1.jpg

This is the logo I made for our family shirts using Picmonkey.com. These are the favorite Disney characters of everyone that we are travelling with. The file on my computer has a transparent background so that our shirts don't have the white box.

Most of our cruises and vacations we use costuming.com ...this one we are doing matching hawaiian:

Though costuming is expensive the quality was great and we still have them in great condition

Most of our cruises and vacations we use costuming.com ...this one we are doing matching hawaiian:

Though costuming is expensive the quality was great and we still have them in great condition

Could you please recheck the url. I tried costuming.com and nothing came up...

Hope I can jump in since so many know what they're doing! I had to pre-buy our tshirts from Old Navy because one of our kids has to have the Tall men sizes...too hard to find in customized shops. But, I want professional, anyone have their own shirts and taken them to a tshirt shop and have a design put on?

Hope I can jump in since so many know what they're doing! I had to pre-buy our tshirts from Old Navy because one of our kids has to have the Tall men sizes...too hard to find in customized shops. But, I want professional, anyone have their own shirts and taken them to a tshirt shop and have a design put on?
If you want something professional, you should be able to find a seller on Etsy.com that can custom make your shirts including your kid's shirt from Old Navy. Many sellers will let you send them the shirt and then they'll put the logo on with whatever method they use. When I choose an Etsy seller, I just search for a look that I like and then see if the seller has good reviews and does custom work!

I am sorry,forgive my typo skills .I am on an iPad and auto correct is a pain if I do not copy and paste a link. I did not check the link before I hit enter.

http://www.customink.com/

They are expensive but they often run deals on shirts and good quality.

A few trips back (almost a year) another family and ours got together and ordered our shirts to save shipping costs.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter