Matching Family Outfits - Post Pictures!

Does your family dress alike at DW?

• Yes - it puts us in the Disney spirit!

• No way! That's not how we roll.

• We don't -- but I would if my spouse would let me.

• Kids only -- I have to act my age, you know!

Results are only viewable after voting.
everyone..i love all the outfits. they are great. i have one ? to anyone that has tie dyed shirts..how did u get them did u make them or buy them? i would love to know the details. either PM me or post your reply here.
thanks

We just followed the instructions on this link to make our own tye-die shirts. It is possible to do it with no prior experience, as we proved since we aren't into sowing, tye-dying, etc. However, it wasn't a walk in the park. In the last post of my pre-trippie (in my signature) I have a photo & our experience. If we can do it, you can!

Here is a photo from our most recent trip in early October. My cousins went with us and agreed to the matching shirts for the first day only. My DH is great and will wear matching shirts for Disney.

Thanks for the links for some of the handmade tops. I'll have to see if MIL can make some for our January trip.

DSCF1606-1.jpg

Here is a photo from our most recent trip in early October. My cousins went with us and agreed to the matching shirts for the first day only. My DH is great and will wear matching shirts for Disney.

Thanks for the links for some of the handmade tops. I'll have to see if MIL can make some for our January trip.

DSCF1606-1.jpg

Those are great shirts! Did you make them or buy them?

I love all of these matching shirt pictures.
We usually match a few days, but not every day.
I think the matching shirts actually helped to get my family picked to be Grand Marshalls in the parade at MK --twice.:banana:

The first time we were wearing "Uncle Sam" Mickey t-shirts. The second time (2 years later) we were wearing red polo shirts that I had embroidered on my Disney embroidery machine with our favorite character and our names. It was a wonderful experience. No one ever believes me that we were Grand Marshalls 2 times.

We also had 2 sets of matching shirts for our 16 member family reunion last year (ages 6 months to 62 years). Everyone loved the attention so much that we washed them and wore them again. It made for great photopass pictures.

I don't think I have enough posts to do pictures...I will try again later.

Denise

We bought them from disneyshopping. They are actually men's t-shirts, but I wanted them to all match. They were on sale for $5 each. Plus, I wear a smaller size in a mens shirt.

These are gorgeous! :thumbsup2 We tend to just have the kids wear matching outfits. I'm nearly done with the ones for this trip, just need to finish DD's AK skirt and DS's HS shirt.

Did you make your DD's dresses or buy them somewhere? They are adorable!!! My DD will be 2 next year when we go. Love the matching outfits!!

I made all of them. One for each of the seven days we were there. It is not too hard, just give it a try! Thanks!

I love matching outfits! We usually match, or at least coordinate. Here are some pictures from our trip in December:

IMG_0702.jpg
IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg
IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_9953.jpg
IMG_9955.jpg

IMG_9908.jpg
IMG_9923.jpg

Also, we don't just match at Disney, I like to match for other vacations and holidays too!

IMG_7348-3.jpg
IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg
IMG_8827.jpg

Princess Tiffany - your family is beautiful! I love the sweet, ruffled pants that your daughters wear with their dresses. So cute!

Princ Tiff - I have seen your trip reports and have always thought you are definitely a Family Clothier Over-Achiever" Actually I love it. You have to make other mom's jealous. I admire your skills and follow through.

All the pics of this thread have got me thinking. How I can I convince DH into wearing matching shirts. Also DD15 - is way too cool. And twin DS5 - like the opposites.

Maybe I should rent a family to match with....

All the pics of this thread have got me thinking. How I can I convince DH into wearing matching shirts. Also DD15 - is way too cool. And twin DS5 - like the opposites.

Maybe I should rent a family to match with....

I keep thinking this same thing. I have been sewing and plan on having the kids matching and I will at least coordinate with them but...my DH is not so on board with this! But if I happened to pack the suitcase with a few of these coordinating outfits and "accidently" unpack some of his other things....;) He would probably just go wash his other clothes in protest. Maybe I will have my kids ask him until he breaks down and says yes!!!:thumbsup2
Maybe bribe your older DD, it would be worth it for the good pictures!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter