Master Packing List

Hi,
I tried to send a PM but I haven't had enough posts. I would like a copy of the packing list if its possible to still get it. My email address is
gartonfamily @ yahoo . com No spaces please.

If you get a chance may I please get a copy of your master packing list? I will be sending you an email shortly.

Thank you in advance for your list.

There are so many posts I haven't been able to keep up with requests on here..please email me if you would like the list jessp1021@yahoo.com

I sent you an email! Thank you so much for doing this. I can see how this is easily getting out of control and becoming difficult for you to keep up with. Have you thought about creating a 4shared account to "share" the file so you don't have to e-mail everyone? You could also create a Google doc (FREE to share with others). I'm not sure how easy/difficult it is to do the Google doc but it sure could save you the hassle of e-mailing everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter