• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Massive mistake on WDW UK site for booking dining reservations

katytrott

DIS Veteran
Wondering if anyone else spotted this: When booking on WDW UK site desktop dining reservations, you click on the calendar button and click on the date you want eg 11th Aug 2015, it also says 11th Aug 2015 underneath and the available meals (eg breakfast/lunch/dinner with their times). But after you click on the time you want and then on find a table, it will give you the available options for the way the US have their calendar eg it will say "available table for November the 8th 2015" or "no tables available November the 8th 2015"

It does this with all dates up to the 12th in July and Aug (haven't checked other months) but after the 12th of those months it does it correctly as there isn't a 13th month onwards! I'm actually trying for a reservation for the 5th Aug 2015, but for that it just keeps saying " a problem occurred, please try later" probably because the 8th of May 2015 is in the past and its confusing the system

Very frustrating as the breakfast Be Our Guest at that time has only recently opened up and i'm wasting time waiting till tomorrow eve when home from work to ring.

Strangely it seems to work fine on the MDE app but you only get the option of saying breakfast/lunch/dinner and not the specific times eg from 8am which is the option on the desktop site.

Yes, I was looking at my reservations on MDE the other day and was wondering why I had a breakfast reservation at BOG for July 8th when I don't go until August 1st! Thank goodness I saw it and cancelled or I would have been charged as a no show.

I ended up going into the US site to rebook for the correct date (August 7th)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter