Massage at the GCH?

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get info/prices on the massage services provided at the spa at GCH and what number to call? Thinking about a surprise for my mum on our holiday for som christmas magic!

I have had massages at the GCH. It's abt $70-$80 for 30 minutes. You have to go through the exercise area to get to the massage rooms. Only there does it feel like a spa.

Brandi :banana:

I've been wondering the same thing - there doesn't seem to be much info. out there about this - I was thinking of just calling the GCH directly and asking them.

I had a massage at their spa 2 years ago (Eureka Springs Spa). The spa is tiny - only 2 treatment rooms, 14 lockers. There is a steam room + a sauna. The massage was divine - had an 80 minute deep tissue massage; if I remember the therapist's name was AJ. If I recall correctly, they take appointments 30 days out. I made my appointment about 3 weeks before I went. I called the morning of my appointment to verify it, and the receptionist misunderstood what I asked and said they were all booked up for the day. With only 2 treatment rooms, I guess so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter