• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mass Disney Travelers

Peabody here! Just back from a family vacation (10 of us) at the Beach Club Villas. Had a wonderful time. :flower: ..already kids and grandkids planning to go back...we will return sans kids and grandkids in November :cool1: ....they have to wait until next year!!!! :wave2:

BostonRob said:
There's a Western Mass?

Sure there is..don't you remember the Turnpike signs with the pilgrim hats with the arrows in them? Western Ma is where those 'Indians' live. At least that's how the poor folks in western Ma think the govt treats them. And I have to agree. We don't hear too much of what's going on out there. But, I'm trekking on out to Charlemont on June11 to go whitewater rafting with dd's GS troop. So, a great big hi to those of you in Western Ma...one of the prettiest areas of NE.

But, I digress...here in central Ma and going back to WDW June 18, then again on Nov 30 for a grown up solo trip.

goofy4tink said:
Sure there is..don't you remember the Turnpike signs with the pilgrim hats with the arrows in them? Western Ma is where those 'Indians' live. At least that's how the poor folks in western Ma think the govt treats them. And I have to agree. We don't hear too much of what's going on out there. But, I'm trekking on out to Charlemont on June11 to go whitewater rafting with dd's GS troop. So, a great big hi to those of you in Western Ma...one of the prettiest areas of NE.

But, I digress...here in central Ma and going back to WDW June 18, then again on Nov 30 for a grown up solo trip.

I'll be there then, too! 11/30 is my birthday!

Hey now! Don't be picking on us folks who live in Western Mass! :goodvibes I am as far West as you can get.... I have NY and CT bordering me. Minutes from Exit 1 on Mass Pike. I can't say people out here are poor.... well up in the "hills" where cost of houses are still at a "reasonable" price and as for the government??? I really don't pay too much attenton to it.... I have beeter things to do like dream about Disney when I'm not driving the kids everywhere! :rotfl:

Hope everyone has a great time when you get to visit WDW :wave2:

Born and raised in Western Mass--Westfield, to be exact. Moved to Northampton, MA after the honeymoon, back to Westfield, then did a little child rearing just over the CT line, before moving to Cape Cod 7 years ago. Driving down to Disney for Christmas break with DH and our teenage sons. YIPEE! Anyone else from Mass celebrating the holidays with the mouse?? :earsgirl:

Elaineandtheboys: I'm also from CC and going down Thanksgiving day for 10 days. Have a great trip.

Boston Rob if you don't know theres a western mass than you MUST be a politician :rolleyes:

Elaine & the boys, me and my boys (3 ds's and 1 dh) will be there dec 9 to the 15th. Actually ds#1 will already be there, he will be doing the disney college from aug to jan

Happy (early) Birthday Athena. Hey how's that add on going

DeeDeeDis said:
Boston Rob if you don't know theres a western mass than you MUST be a politician :rolleyes:

Elaine & the boys, me and my boys (3 ds's and 1 dh) will be there dec 9 to the 15th. Actually ds#1 will already be there, he will be doing the disney college from aug to jan

Happy (early) Birthday Athena. Hey how's that add on going

Thanks so much for asking! I got the add on!!! I couldn't resist! I love SSR and WDW so much, I just had to do it before the price increase. I got my paperwork in the mail today! I just have to send the paper work and a check in the mail! I didn't want to finance the add on so I charged what I had available on my Disney Visa and will send a check for the rest.
I am going with best friend in Nov, thanks to the add on, I am taking my dad in March, he can get another trip that way out of his AP! I'm so happy!

Here's hoping all of us going in late Nov-early Dec can get together in WDW at some point. Seems to be a bunch of NE people going down then!!!

So who else is going in September? I am going on the 28th (is hurrican season over by then??!!)

Does everyone fly out on SONG? I hear that is a nice ride.

goofyfatherof2 said:
Going to Disney in November for our 20th anniversary and Disney's 50th

had to laugh out loud. We went in Nov. 2002 for our 20th anniversary. DD born Aug. 2003. ......Have a happy anniversary!!!

edited to add.. south of Boston going June 24 -July 1. Then again, in Nov 4-13. These will be our first trips as dvc owners.

9/28 is not out of hurricaine season!! We escaped Hurricane Jeanne (I believe) that weekend last year. Hubby and I were suppose to go down w/out our son for our anniversary for a long weekend and hurricaine hit (labor day weekend) so we had to reschedule for the end of the month and bring our son. We fly song, now. I have to say, the TV in the seat is a wonderful thing, especially with a 3 year old!! a 3ish hour flight is a long time for a little guy...but cartoon network helps!!

PS..we will be down this sept 9/7 - 9/15. :goodvibes Almost time for my PS reservations!! :flower:

79 day s to go! If I don't count today then only 78 days. And if I don't really count the day I go then only 77 days!

3 more here from northern MA! Taking our 2 year old down for the first time the second week of Sept! Cant wait!

skbasnett said:
3 more here from northern MA! Taking our 2 year old down for the first time the second week of Sept! Cant wait!

Maybe we will see you there! We are bringing our 3 year old :earsboy: down for the first time sept 10th to the 17th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter