Masks No Longer Required Outdoors

Gov. Ige just lifted the outdoor mask mandate. Masks must still be work indoors.

I’m happy for those of you traveling soon and planning to climb Diamond Head lol.
!!!!!!!
This is wonderful news! I am happy to wear indoors and honestly I will probably have a mask in case I come into close contact with a cast member etc outside (assuming Disney follows state guidelines by then). But this is really great

July 4 is the target date to allow vaccinated travelers to enter the state without testing. Possibly sooner if we can get to 70% vaccinated residents 👍
Fingers crossed for juuuuuuuuust a couple days sooner--we arrive 6/29. :) And thank you so much @corgi_monster for all of your local updates throughout this entire period (our trip is a reschedule from last summer)--they are much appreciated!

You’re a beast!! Glad you survived. Hope the view was worth it! 🤩 I loved looking down into the crater.

I must admit, I was ready to throw in the towel, lol. But there was definitely a sense of accomplishment- my legs were shaking afterward!

This is just for public land. Companies can still have the rule that you wear a mask on property. Aulani has not changed their policy yet so you still have to wear one here. This was an unexpected announcement and businesses are now deciding how to go forward. As of the news last night, only one outdoor shopping center said that you will not have to wear a mask outdoors.

This is just for public land. Companies can still have the rule that you wear a mask on property. Aulani has not changed their policy yet so you still have to wear one here. This was an unexpected announcement and businesses are now deciding how to go forward. As of the news last night, only one outdoor shopping center said that you will not have to wear a mask outdoors.

I got my pre-check-in call from Aulani today and the cast member said masks are not required on the pool deck, but they are still required indoors. He said that this is an official policy change since our last stay in April and that we shouldn't need our masks to get wristbands, towels, or order food/drink from pool attendants.

I got my pre-check-in call from Aulani today and the cast member said masks are not required on the pool deck, but they are still required indoors. He said that this is an official policy change since our last stay in April and that we shouldn't need our masks to get wristbands, towels, or order food/drink from pool attendants.

Pre check in call?? I’ve never heard about that! Does Aulani always do that?

They didn’t in November or December, but we got one for our April stay and our upcoming stay. They just remind you to check in online and ask if you have any questions.

Can confirm this. We just went down and asked. Masks no longer needed outdoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter