• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mary Poppins (the show) is fantastic

genmasjoy

Mouseketeer
I just saw the touring production of Disney's Broadway show, and it is terrific. I wanted to let everyone know, to be sure to see it if it comes your way. The cast, stage sets, special effects, costumes and music are all top of the line. The story is reworked from the Julie Andrews movie, the plot is more dramatic. Some of the songs are from the movie and there are new ones too. The show is almost three hours, and the audience was entranced, from children to seniors. And yes, Mary Poppins does fly!

Thanks for the report! I was hoping to get tickets when it comes to Boston next March, now I definitely will! :thumbsup2

I saw it on Broadway when it first came to town. I just saw it again last Sat in NYC with my sis and ds2 who is 20. We loved it. We sat right under where she flys to at the end of the show.

We saw the show in Ft.Lauderdale Friday night - it was phenomenal! Absolutely loved it! "Supercali..." and "Step in Time" were our favs - I want to go again! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter