Mary Poppins SOS

SouthernBelle21

Louisiana Girl who loves ALL things Disney!!
Hey guys, my best friend is in Epcot today with her family. Her sister is a cm in the college program and today is their last day in the parks. They saved Epcot for today, and my friend is obsessed with Mary Poppins. She has been waiting for this day all week. She even curled her hair as wore a special dress to Epcot today so she could finally meet her and get a pic. I just got a text that Mary Poppins is not in Epcot today. Her cm sister called around and apparently she called in sick and couldn't get a replacement. My friend is in tears. Does anyone know anywhere else that she may be??

Hey guys, my best friend is in Epcot today with her family. Her sister is a cm in the college program and today is their last day in the parks. They saved Epcot for today, and my friend is obsessed with Mary Poppins. She has been waiting for this day all week. She even curled her hair as wore a special dress to Epcot today so she could finally meet her and get a pic. I just got a text that Mary Poppins is not in Epcot today. Her cm sister called around and apparently she called in sick and couldn't get a replacement. My friend is in tears. Does anyone know anywhere else that she may be??

She can make appearances at MK, but this late in the day your friend may very well be out of luck--sorry.

ETA: I'm afraid she went home earlier this afternoon at MK: http://kennythepirate.com/disney-wo...-world-magic-kingdom-character-schedule-list/

I didn't know Mary Poppins got sick. Tell her to take a spoonful of sugar with her medicine and fly on over to Epcot!

Seriously though, I'm so sorry she missed her. :sad:

Will she be around still tomorrow? If she can't make it into the parks, she could see if there are any openings for breakfast at 1900PF at the GF. Mary appears there and if she's not heading to a park would be a good alternative. Maybe if there are no openings she could try to get in as a walk-up?

Just as a heads-up...characters aren't guaranteed for dining either

Thanks guys! She told me her flight doesn't leave until 7:15pm tomorrow so instead of doing DTD like they were going to, they are going to try Epcot again to see if she is there. Hopefully she will have some luck. This was the highlight of her trip!

Why not mk? Mary meets in the am at mk and pm at Epcot.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Tell her to use the link in Mesaboy's post and she will actually know what times to find Mary in the MK this morning. She typically hangs out just past Tony's Town Square restaurant near the fastpass machines for Mickey and the princesses.

She can make appearances at MK, but this late in the day your friend may very well be out of luck--sorry.

ETA: I'm afraid she went home earlier this afternoon at MK: http://kennythepirate.com/disney-wo...-world-magic-kingdom-character-schedule-list/

So my friend said her family just wanted to have a relaxing day before their ME bus picked them up from the airport at 4. So unfortunately she didn't get to see her this time, but she says a trip is in the works for February and she swears she will find her.... Mwa ha haaaaa. Lol

But anyway, she's ok and she thanks all of you for responding!

So my friend said her family just wanted to have a relaxing day before their ME bus picked them up from the airport at 4. So unfortunately she didn't get to see her this time, but she says a trip is in the works for February and she swears she will find her.... Mwa ha haaaaa. Lol

But anyway, she's ok and she thanks all of you for responding!

Glad to hear she's okay. We say it a lot around here, but there's always a good reason to go back. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter