Mary Poppins merchandise?

We_love_WDW

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where to find Mary Poppins items at Disney- like a doll or figures for my daughter?

Hmm, good question. I'm not sure, but you can still meet Mary in Epcot's United Kingdom, see her in the Magic Kingdom parade, or see the Chim Chim Cheree scene in the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios. Hopefully someone will know where some MP mercandise is.

The closest thing I've seen at WDW having to do with Mary Poppins was a cup. I've not seen that in a long time.

I don't remember any specific Mary Poppins merchandise, but there is always a greater chance at locations at which she can be found. In addition to above, she used to appear at 1900 Park Fare, so the GF store may have some.

I'm not sure if it's still there, but last year there was a shopping link on the Disney on Broadway website. DH and I saw Mary Poppins on Broadway last summer. They had books, a barbie style doll, Mary's umbrella, and several styles of t-shirts for sale at the play. Those items were also sold online through the Disney on Broadway website. It's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter