• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marvel Disigns?

scrapah1

Mouseketeer
Good Morning,

I am so hoping to be planning for a trip in 2012. We are expecting twins this fall so we are trying to figure out when the best time will be to go next year (our DS starts Kindergarten in August of 2012 so we are hoping to go in the Spring but...we will just have to see).

My DS is mad about Marvel and all the superhero's and I wanted to make him a bunch of cool new t-shirts for summer. I tried searching but wasn't turning anything up, has anyone done Superhero disigns now that Disney owns Marvel? If this has already been asked and answered, please send me the link and if not, anyone feel like doing some superhero disigns?

I am guessing that this will likely turn into his 5th Birthday party theme so they would definitely serve multiple purposes (and maybe someone else out there wants some too).

TIA,
April

MarvelCaptainAmerica1.jpg

MarvelIronMan1.jpg

OMG, they are all amazing! No need to personalize.

Any chance you have have an image with several of them grouped together also? He always mentions Superman or (along w/the others you have already mentioned, Transformers (which I don't believe are Marvel but not postive), Incredible Hulk etc.

Thanks you so much, these are just terrific!
April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter