Martha Stewart Living Pacifica Collection 4 Pc. Chat Set

We bought this set in April, it is a very nice set, especially if you can get it in store for $99! We paid full price for it, $399, I think. Wish I would have waited!

Anyone have any luck finding these in stores? I've tried all the local Home Depots without any success.

Our Home Depot had only the display left...but the leg on the loveseat was bent because someone too heavy tried it out! The other store 40 minutes away had 3 sets left, but I don't think we can fit it into my CRV. Found a nicer one at Kroger....does anyone know if they go on sale.

Yes kroger does put them on sale, usually after the 4th of July. If you know anyone who works there they will get their employee discount of the clearance price!

Yes kroger does put them on sale, usually after the 4th of July. If you know anyone who works there they will get their employee discount of the clearance price!

I was hoping we could get it for our 4th of July picnic! We have very limited seating so I'm going to have to have a BYOC (bring your own chair!).

This set is back in stock at my local store. They said they got 6 of them yesterday. If anyone is still in the market you may want to call your local store. I'm told they will hold them if you call and ask them to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter