• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Martha Patio set

natenapril

DIS Veteran
I can't find the earlier thread but Home depot has this set on sale for $99. It was $399. They didn't have it in stock over the weekend but my Dh stopped into today and they had it. AND he got a military discount:cool1:

The website is showing it on sale for $199 so that's still a savings :confused3http://www.homedepot.com/Martha-Stewart-Living/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5Z4tg/R-100677941/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

My husband stumbled upon this deal last week in OKC. All the sets were gone in two minutes. Some were buying two or more sets. He sat down on the floor model and waited there until I got there with our truck. :rotfl: We Love it! So glad you got it as well!

It's the end of our 'season' at Depot....there are going to be a lot of markdowns in the seasonal department.

Patio furniture is one of the first to get marked down.

Wow!! This is a great deal and I have a $10 off $50 coupon with my cc. I'm going to look for it. We have a Martha table and chair set from kmart that we have had for over 10 yrs. and still looks great. No complains about the brand! Congrats on getting a DEAL, hope I can get one too, I'd love to sit and read on the deck with that couch.

I went to my closest home depot but they had none left...the woman working there offered to check the computer to find out availability in other stores. The HD that is 15 minutes away had a bunch left, so I went there and got the set.
It's really nice! We have been thinking of getting one and this was a great price!
:)

I started that other thread. I am glad that you found it. It is really a great set for $99.

We found the set, but they only had the floor model left and it looked really cheap. The cushions appeared faded (maybe since it was the floor model and the leg on one piece was bent, the salesman said someone "heavy" must have sat on it. Another HD had a lot left but it was a 40 min drive so we decided to keep looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter