Marriotts Cypress Harbor?

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Anyone been to MCH? We got a "special" invitation to visit for 5 nights at a rate 349 total if we take a tour of Grand Vista. Where is Cypress Harbor in relation to Grand Vista? How are the rooms? We can get the two bedroom for this rate. I know that we have often passed Grand Vista on the way to Sheraton Vistana Villiages and it looked okay from the street.

I have not stayed at MCH, but I have stayed at MGV. You'll love the tour and want to stay there afterwards :)

I've heard only positive things about MCH. Someone will come along to share their experience there.

I don't think you can wrong with a Marriott resort.

We thought it was a beautiful resort and I believe Grande Vista is right down the road!

We bought two weeks at Cypress Harbour in the pre-construction phase, and have never regretted it. This year, we have exchanged for Grande Vista. I have played golf there many times, but this will be our first experience at this particular resort. We have stayed at Horizons, which was a lot of fun for the kids, but the majority of our time has been at CH. Probably not the smartest investment in the world, but it has forced us to plan our vacations in advance, and has given us hours of time together as a family. As my children grow up and move out, I am thankful for the last fourteen years at Marriott's resorts......

My Mom, daughter and I stayed there 2 years ago on a weeks' vacation. We got a 2 BR villa and really enjoyed it. If you need handicapped accessible room, be aware they will put you on top floor or 3rd floor so if you bring lots of stuff, you're in for a slog (there is an old family joke about how my Mom packs----even for a short stay she packs enough for a small army). Not a complaint--just a heads' up to you. My only complaint (and it's a minor one) was the cribs they have there are the old iron ones and very squeaky. I felt very safe concerning the door to the screened in patio and the windows even with an 18 month old (beginning walker and very adventuresome)--they were very solidly locked and the locks were up out of her reach. We did have an ant problem in the kitchen the night we got there----we had brought some food along with us and had some gummi bears in a ziploc bag that we'd put in one of the kitchen cabinets. I woke up in middle of night wanting a drink of water, went into kitchen to find a large column of ants trooping through to the gummi bears. Very rapid response by front desk and they were quiet about it (remember the 18 month old DD---she's a light sleeper).
We got a fairly good late summer rate without having to listen to a sales pitch---I think it was $129/night. Considering the amount of room we had and the money we saved prepping many meals at "home," not bad at all. I don't think anyone staying here will be disappointed.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter