Marriott Orlando World Resort Questions

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Lilly, Apr 3, 2001.

1. Lilly

Lilly Earning My Ears

We just found out that we will be staying at the MOWR in September for a convention. Does anyone know if all the rooms have balconies? I have read that the North wing is the newest. Do these rooms have 2 dbl beds and a sleeper sofa? Will my 12 year old be considered an adult when paying for the transportation to the parks? Thanks for your help! :cool:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dan and scott

dan and scott DIS Veteran

The north wing does have balconies.
    Request a room facing downtown disney.
    We had a room on the 10th floor facing Downtown Disney. You could see the Tree of Life, Swan/Dolphin, Tower of Terror off in the distance.
    Illuminations at Epcot at night we could also see!!
    The room we had was beautiful--very bright and cheary yellows, oranges, and greens were the primarary colors of the room. Furnishings were top notch also. We had a queen size bed. The hotel/resort is VERY HUGE and is very convenient to get to the parks--if you know where your going.--We stayed at the Downtown Disney Hilton 2 weeks ago and even though we were a little closer to the "world" it was not as convenient as the Marriot also not as nice.

Although we are DVC members I would HIGHLY recomend this resort/hotel to anyone!!!

Scott

[​IMG]

4. Lilly

Lilly Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info, Scott! :)

5. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I had a great time at the MOWC! Here are my pictures: Robin's MOWC Pictures

I would recommend a high floor in the North Tower. You'll get a great view and the parking lot is close.

-- Robin

6. Lilly

Lilly Earning My Ears

Thanks Robin! It looks very nice! I especially liked the pool areas. Lilly :cool: