Marriott Grande Vista- Multiple Rooms

kanon

Earning My Ears
Hoping someone might have experience in this situation. We are looking to book multiple getaways through Interval International for a family reunion in October. We will probably get a variety of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites, some family members are staying one week, some are staying 2, some only the first week and some the second.

My question is, is there any hope of us all getting to be close together ?
Same building would be great, same floor even better. I have heard this location is not the best with requests. Any experiences with a situation like this?

You should be fine as long as they have room.

We actually did this the time we stayed at grande Vista. Extended family.

the grand Vista floor plans allow for them to be configuarable. Like a more upscale version of a connected room.

44117.jpg

notice in this floor plan. there are 2 seperate entrances to this 2 bedroom suite. The pass through can be locked off at any time turning this into 2 seperate units. a 1 bedroom efficiancy with a wet bar and a micro waive sleeps 4, and a 1 bedroom with full kitchen sleep 4.

these units are standard with 8 to a floor. so depending on how big your family is and how many units you need, you should all be able to be on the same floor at least.

We had for our group, 1 - 2 bedrom with full kitchen, 1 - 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen, and 2 1 bed room efficency u its with wet barrs.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter