Marriott Grande Vista anyone???

lilkim76

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney for the 1st time ever! Family of 5 and so excited! I have a 6 yr old, 2 yr old and 1 yr old and looking for some suggestions on the best location to request at the Grande Vista. I'm thinking something central to the best kiddy pool area and the main thing would be one of the newly refurbished rooms.

Can someone give me a little more insight of the resort and which building/floor would be good for a family with 3 little ones, who want to be near the best area for fun!

Thanks!

They'd probably like either of the two main pool areas but I'd suggest requesting one of the buildings near the Plaza del Sol pool area - buildings 78, 79, 84 or 85 (79 and 84 are on either side of the pool). The Village Center pool is across the lake from Plaza del Sol and next to the building where you'll check in. Buildings 80 and 81 are on either side of that pool area and 82 and 83 are nearby.

When we stay at GV it's through a timeshare exchange and we exchangers are at the bottom of the list when it comes to having building requests satisfied. But if you're a GV owner or an owner at another Marriott timeshare resort or renting through the Marriott hotel reservation system then you'll likely have better luck than we've had - we've never gotten any of the buildings we've requested at GV.

Go here to see the resort map...
https://www.my-vacationclub.com/common/respages/pdf/resorts/gv/gv_sitemap.pdf.

It's a great resort, you'll enjoy it.

Dick Taylor

Thanks so much for your info! Just called and talked to a lady and she said both areas were open and put the request in. Crossing my fingers and either way, sounds like this place is going to be great!!

Wow Dick! What a lot of wonderful information! When we went 2 years ago, we stayed in building 78. It was great for us. Easy walk to the pool (Plaza Del Sol). Had a great stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter