Marriott Grand Vista

C&Psmom

Earning My Ears
We were sent a post card about a special for 3 nights/4 day stay at the Marriott Grand Vista in a 2 bedroom suite and it also included 2 free tickets to either WDW or Universal. Of course we would have to do the 90 sales tour. Anyone ever stayed at this resort?I am thinks of adding this to our next vacation. I would appreciate any information!!

If you would like a copy of the reviews on this resort, e-mail me and I'll send you them. Too many and too long to post here. I wouldn't hesitate at vacationing there. I think you will be very pleased.

We stayed at this property (2 bedroom) back in November and really enjoyed our stay. The units are very spacious and comfortable complete with a jacuzzi tub. The pool area is pretty but was way too cold for us to swim although there were people taking advantage of it. We were offered two Disney passes or $150 in Marriott dollars. We took the Marriott dollars and it was wonderful. They were good for purchases in the gift stores/deli and for some area restaurants.

The timeshare presentation was very low key. We told them up front we wouldn't be purchasing that day as we had just bought into DVC. It actually was very informative and they offered a continental breakfast which was nice.

Feel free to write with specific questions and I will see if I can help.

We stayed at Marriott's Cypress Harbour and toured Grande Vista in November. The resort was beautiful and the presentation was fairly low key (although it took much longer than 90 min. - closer to three hours) If you decide to do this make sure your presentation is the first one in the morning; they start at 8:30. Marriott was very forthcoming in their information about the timeshare (others were not) We were so impressed with Grande Vista that we are extending our vacation this year by 3 days to include a stay at this property. The other 7 nights will be spent at Ron Jon(any one have any thoughts on this resort) Unfortunately, our low Canadian dollar pretty much stops us from buying right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter