Marriott Cypress Harbour

gcarney

Mouseketeer
We have reserved our weeks stay for October 18-25. We are staying with our son, girlfriend and their daughter who will be 10 months at the time. We'd like to stay close to the main building and pool but it's essential our room has it's own washer and dryer - having the infant makes it paramount.

I've been reading reviews where I've seen one person say there was a washer/dryer in their unit and one where they said it wasn't. What building should I request in keeping all my desires in mind?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, all units absolutely have a full washer/ dryer, and buildings 52 and 53 are on either side of the clubhouse /main pool complex. We have stayed at this resort many times you'll love it. Enjoy.

Yes, all units absolutely have a full washer/ dryer, and buildings 52 and 53 are on either side of the clubhouse /main pool complex. We have stayed at this resort many times you'll love it. Enjoy.

THANK YOU. I really appreciate the quick response.

Is it true you can see the fireworks at Sea World from the balcony of the buildings if you are on the top floor?

I don't know the answer to that question as we've never stayed in a villa that's oriented toward Sea World. It would seem possible but only from a very few buildings, I'd think. I believe that buildings 50, 51, 52 and 60 would all face generally toward SeaWorld and, being on the opposite side of the lake, they'd likely have the least obstructed view in that direction.

Most of the other buildings face in less optimal directions for a fireworks view.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter