• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marriott Cypress Harbor

Chilehead Too

<font color=blue>Has a Poo theory
Has anyone stayed here? How was it? Any kids activities?

Tell me what you know.

Thanks

Is it nicer than Grande Vista? DH loved it there and I can imagine staying at Marriott again when we need a 2BR for less than DVC.

utahkennedys said:
Is it nicer than Grande Vista? DH loved it there and I can imagine staying at Marriott again when we need a 2BR for less than DVC.

tug members have voted it the top Marriott in Orlando for years.

yes, more people like it better than Grande Vista.

Grande Vista has a lot of car traffic through the big middle, plus a golf course. Cypress Harbour seems more remote, more quiet, and more secluded. You can get a 3-br at GV, but not at CH. We loved Horizons, but it is hard to get reservations. We have been owners at CH since 1989(precompletion) and have stayed at all three a number of times.

Anyone have details on the kids programs?

And what number buildings are the ones right next to the main building/pool? Are they all renovated rooms?

I just booked for 2007. There is a great activity area which you can walk to that has everything for the kids of all ages. It is a great resort.

jeff968 said:
I just booked for 2007. There is a great activity area which you can walk to that has everything for the kids of all ages. It is a great resort.

That's great to hear. It will be my friend and I and our 5 kids, so we are looking to just hang out. Sounds perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter