Marriott Cypress Harbor or HGVC International Dr?

fitznorton

Earning My Ears
Traveling with 85 year old mom for extended weekend in Dec. Looking for advice or feedback on which resort is more updated? Nicer amenities? Shorter walk from car to unit? Would either of these resorts be decorated for Christmas? Thanks.

does anyone in your party like to shop?

HGVC International Dr is right next door to premium outlets
here a link
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

and there is a publix across the street.

Marriott Cypress Harbor is loved by many. I did not like it as much as wanted too because it took me forever to get in and out of it. the villas are lovely in both places. It is closer to Sea World than anything else.

Both great places but I would recommend Cypress Harbour. Great place, very beautiful.

Both great places but I would recommend Cypress Harbour. Great place, very beautiful.

I agree no comparison...Cypress Harbour all the way! Unless you like honky tonk on I drive.
ETA
Sorry I was at the wrong part of I drive. HGVC is also nice and that part of I drive is very nice too. I now say either one EXCEPT and this is a big thing for me I do not think HVGC has screens on their balconys and Cypress Harbour does. I could be wrong but my son stayed there and then he bought at the new Hilton property and I know that one does not have screens. I like to sit on the balcony and I do not like bugs. ONe thing I did notice at Cypress was the huge amt of spiders on the balcony and I think they were brown recluse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter