Marriage proposal?

Ryan'sMom

Earning My Ears
Hi! New here, hope this is in the right place. My son just told me that he would be asking his long time girlfriend to marry him at Cinderellas Royal Table on Tuesday night. I was wondering if anyone knows about anything special I can have done for them. Also any ideas that would make this more special? Thanks! :sunny:

check out the wedding & honeymoon forum, im sure these ladies can give suggestions & some their own wdw engagement experiences.

as for something special you can preorder the cinderella slipper dessert for them at the royal table, remind him to bring a camera & clue the restaurant/waiter in on it for some pointers, you could also try arranging a specialty firework cruise for afterwards from the gf to watch the fireworks.

You guys are GREAT! Thanks so much. I did get in touch with the GM of the Royal Table. There is a package. :banana: We are off to the airport now so will let you all know how it went when we return. Nothing like springing this on us last minute huh? ;) Wish DH and I could be flys on the wall and watch. :rotfl:

I know, I know..old thread, but I wanted to bump this because I'm thinking about proposing to my GF in our trip to Disney this December (it'll be our 3 year anniversary as DBF/DGF. :) )

We have our reservations set, including one for Cinderella's Royal Table for Dinner, and I couldn't think of a more romantic spot for us than at dinner in the castle!

I wanted to get details on this package I heard mentioned hear, what came included, how much did it cost, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance...

Dave

DasBeast said:
I know, I know..old thread, but I wanted to bump this because I'm thinking about proposing to my GF in our trip to Disney this December (it'll be our 3 year anniversary as DBF/DGF. :) )

We have our reservations set, including one for Cinderella's Royal Table for Dinner, and I couldn't think of a more romantic spot for us than at dinner in the castle!

I wanted to get details on this package I heard mentioned hear, what came included, how much did it cost, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance...

Dave

I believe you might be able to find more information on www.mousesavers.com I know that I read on their monthly newsletter how they have hired someone to write specifically on weddings, honeymoons and wedding proposals at Disney. I had originally thought of the idea of a proposal when I was a little girl way back in the 70's and how I wanted to be proposed to and have a wedding at Disney and now they have a package on just that. I would suggest a glass slipper with names and date of proposal engraved, have the ring placed inside the glass slipper and brought to her under a covered dish while dining at the Castle with a view of the fireworks in the background.

Good luck and best wishes!

Yes... def go on the weddings forum... I have been planning some things for my wedding and you can find great ideas on there...

Thanks for the help! I'm a bit of a n00b on the board, and since the DGF is on here daily, the password is: discretion. ;)

Again, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter