Marrakesh

Kristen'smom

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about booking Marrakesh for our upcoming trip - one thing I was wondering was if the bellydancers are alway there or is it an off and on thing?

We have only been there for lunch, and as far as I can tell, the belly dancer performs once per hour. I can only assume that the same holds true for dinner. This is one of our favorites, and the food and waitstaff has always been good. In our experience the dancer is always entertaining and is great with children.

I was there for dinner, and the entertainment was being performed during most of our dinner. It was pretty entertaining, and different. I was there with my sister and parents - we enjoyed it - and the meal was great as well.

We also had lunch here. The bellydancer was out for about twenty minutes, the musicians played a little longer. We thought the food was very good and our server was wonderful, especially with our younger son. My son still talks about him and rates Marrakesh as one of his favorite places to eat at Disney. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter