Marrakesh....Hot and Spicy?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hello all!
I know someone on this board can tell me if Marrakesh in Morocco has Hot and spicy food. My mom and I are going on a girls only trip in October and have though about trying this restaurant (we also have the silver plan with the wishes so we are looking to live it up!!)
However we really don't like spicy food, in other words Mexico is out.....can anyone tell me if Marrakesh has food for us?
Thanks!!

We went once and really enjoyed it. Everything we ordered was very mild. Flavored but nothing spicy. :)

Nothing spicey that I ate. We also ate in Mexico and I was disappointed at the lack of spice, actually. I think most places are a little "Americanized" in that respect so you shouldn't have a problem.

Erin :D

I should add that my husband and I both had the "feasts" on the menu, so we tried almost everything on the menu.

Nothing was spicy. Don't worry :)

Not spicy at all, but very flavorful. Cinnamon, saffron, ginger, cumin and coriander and used quite often in Morroccan dishes.
Yummy!:D

Actually authentic mexican food is not very spicy. The hot stuff can be added.

Renee

Thank you to everyone for the fast replies!
I have made the PS for October already, im really looking forward to trying something different this time around!!
I would gladly read any more comments or reviews on this restaurant!!!
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter