MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,

I'm so amazed by all the DISigns you've created.

May I please request some disigns for our November 2014 trip? If it makes it easier, borders aren't needed for any of these. Thanks sooo much!

1. PAUL with Mickey Mouse theme

2. NGUYET with red Minnie Mouse theme

3. PAXTON with the Mickey Mouse theme

4. ABIGAIL with the pink Minnie Mouse theme

5. MACY with the Frozen theme

Also, do you have an updated DISign of all or most of the Disney characters that you've used for Autograph book covers? (Perhaps with the Frozen characters.) If you do, may I have one of those DISIGNs too?

Thanks again!

Hi Marne,

I recently came across your cute autograph covers and I was wondering if you could please make the one below for my Star Wars Junkie? Not sure if you need a size specified, but it would be for a 5x7.

Name: Daniel
Year: 2014

Thank you for sharing your talent here!

Jen

Thank you so much for the DISigns! My family is going to be so surprised when they see these designs. Love them all!

Hi. If you have time, would you please make a few name fills for me? I love your work!

I'd love to have a pink minnie mouse for Madelyn. And a tinkerbell for Hannah. Also, the design with Anna and Elsa for each of my girls, Madelyn and Hannah.

Thank you!

My mom is giving us the Magic Kingdom Family Magic tour and I was hoping I could get an invite made for her to give 'us' (really for the kids)

family magic tour at magic kingdom
Thursday January 29 @10am
For Kyle, Evan, Owen, Melissa and Scott
love Gran and Gramps

thanks so much

Could you please do 2 Autograph book covers for me in this style? 4x6 size. I apologize for leaving it off the first time.
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...aph8x11_lily_zpse356b0c0.png.html?sort=3&o=29

One with a pink border that says Samantha's Autograph's Disneyland.
The other with a purple border that says Olivia's Autograph's Disneyland.

Could you also please do a couple of name fills? One of princesses, Christmas princesses if possible, for Samantha, that says "Disneyland 2014, with pink and purple or red and green borders if that goes better with a Christmas image.

Also, for Olivia a name fill, Mickey and friends, Christmas version if possible, if not, that's ok! With the same colors and wording as Samantha's.

Thank you so much. We leave 12/20. :worship:

Hi. If you have time, would you please make a few name fills for me? I love your work!

I'd love to have a pink minnie mouse for Madelyn. And a tinkerbell for Hannah. Also, the design with Anna and Elsa for each of my girls, Madelyn and Hannah.

Thank you!

I already had Madelyn and Hannah Frozen designs in my photobucket......:confused3

Hi, I love all of your work and am amazed at all the different choices! Could I please have a Magic Kingdom Park namefill for Amy & Christopher (both names in one design).

Thank you so much!

Hello, I was wondering if I could please get the following personalized for my son:

Jason, December 19 7:00pm
ChipNDaleCampfireSing_sharon_zps6f8bc26b.png.html

Jason, December 20 11:30am
ViaNapoliInvitation_zoe_zps9bf7651b.png.html

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter