MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne! I have looking through your DISisigns for awhile now trying to decide what ones to choose for our first Disney cruise in November. These are the ones is have finally decided on, haha.

Incredibles anniversary - Rachel and Chris, 5 incredible years

Cruisin' with Mickey - Nov. 2014 Disney Fantasy
Disney Fantasy Cruise (the one with Mickey and the ship) with Nov. 2014 on it.
Cruise Mickey and Minnie name fill - the Warren's
Castaway Cay Mickey Ears with 'the Warren's' on the left ear, 2014 on the right. (I saw this in the albums, but have read your not doing Mickey ears on the boards anymore. If your not, that's fine).

Planes name fill - Charlie
Cars name fill - Chris
Kingdom Minnie fill - Rachel
Can I get Disney Fantasy 2014 on the bottom, please.

Lego Star Wars name fill - Jaxson (this is for my nephew...and Lego and Star Wars crazy 5 year old!)

Thank you so much for offering your time and talent to everyone. It is very much appreciated by the design challenged, like me!
Rachel

Hi Marne! I have been looking at your disigns for what seems like days (maybe it has been) to decide what ones to choose for our first Disney cruise in November! I have finally narrowed it down:

Incredible's anniversary - Rachel and Chris, 5 years

Cruisin' with Mickey - November 2014 Fantasy
Disney Fantasy Cruise, Nov. 2014. ( the one with Mickey and the boat)
Castaway Cay Mickey Ears - the Warren's on the left, 2014 on the right.
Cruise Mickey and Minnie name fill - the Warren's

Planes name fill - Charlie
Cars name fill - Chris
Kingdom Minnie Fill - Rachel
Can I get Disney Fantasy Cruise 2014 on the bottom of all of them?

And I would like a Lego Star Wars name fill for Jaxson, my nephew. He will flip as he's a Lego and Star Wars fanatic.

Many thanks for sharing your talents and time with everyone!
Rachel

Hi Marne! I have been looking at your disigns for what seems like days (maybe it has been) to decide what ones to choose for our first Disney cruise in November! I have finally narrowed it down: Incredible's anniversary - Rachel and Chris, 5 years Cruisin' with Mickey - November 2014 Fantasy Disney Fantasy Cruise, Nov. 2014. ( the one with Mickey and the boat) Castaway Cay Mickey Ears - the Warren's on the left, 2014 on the right. Cruise Mickey and Minnie name fill - the Warren's Planes name fill - Charlie Cars name fill - Chris Kingdom Minnie Fill - Rachel Can I get Disney Fantasy Cruise 2014 on the bottom of all of them? And I would like a Lego Star Wars name fill for Jaxson, my nephew. He will flip as he's a Lego and Star Wars fanatic. Many thanks for sharing your talents and time with everyone! Rachel

Sorry for the multiple posts...stupid IPad!

Hi Marne,

Can you please do autograph covers with all of the characters on it? Please do one for each of the names listed below:

Emily's Autograph Book (purple text)
Eric's Autograph Book (green text)
Alessia's Autograph Book (pink text)
Colby's Autograph Book (pink text)
Brooklyn's Autograph Book (pink text)

Thanks so much for all that you do!

thank you in advance for everything you do. When you have time I would love

Frozen fill Elsa with the name Sarah
Frozen fill Olaf with the name Sarah
Rapunzel Background 2 with the name Sarah.

thank you so much

I would like to request a few more name fills:

Buzz lightyear on the outside and buzz, woody, jesse & slink on the inside for names: Tim, Shawna & Savannah

Minnie mouse name fill with the pink outfit & pink flowers for names:
Savannah, Shawna, Kelly & Kayleigh

Baby pluto name fill for Savannah

Mickey name fill for Tim

Thank you!:dance3:

Hi Marne. Just happened upon your work and am kicking myself for not finding it sooner. Any chance you can put together two name fills for me? We leave for WDW in a week. ACK! I know. Last minute! If you have time, I'd love two Frozen name fills. One for MICHAEL and one for ANTHONY. The box with the name, and Disney World 2014 somewhere as a title. If Anthony's could highlight the male characters more (Kristoff, Olaf, Sven) that'd suit him just fine. Mike is crazy about princesses so Anna and Elsa are super. :-) Appreciate anything you can do, esp at such late notice. Thanks for even considering this.

Hi Marne. First you are designs are amazing! So glad I found them. Thank you in advance for the design :)

If I could please request the pink Minnie Mouse name fill design in 8x8 with borders for the name GRACE. If you could please write on the bottom Walt Disney World 2014. Thank you for your time.

Hi Marne-

If you have time, please, I would really love to have a couple of your designs made for my kids. We plan on telling them at Christmas that we're going (and I can only handle two days of "when do we go" "do we leave now", etc...).

I would love to have a WDW Invite (WDW invite.png from 4shared) for Adalyn & Weston. We are taking them to Magic Kingdom for just one day while we're in Florida this December. So, I'm trying to make it as special as possible. This will be their first visit to Disney, and my and my husband's second (16 years for me and 20 years for him).

We are also taking them to BBB. We will be at BBB December 29, 2014 @ 1:20 pm (both have appointments at that time. Adalyn is a little Frozen obsessed (what five year old isn't?) so if Elsa and/or Anna could be on the invitation-that would be awesome. I think our plan is to bring her Elsa dress to wear after her makeover-regardless of how her hair and makeup is finished. Weston is three and a little more laid back, but some invitation with either Frozen or other princes would be good too (poor kid gets roped in to all the princess stuff). He is into Jake & the Neverland Pirates, and although the package is a knight package-we'll probably put him in his Jake costume after his makeover so he can be pirate/knight (we don't have time to take him to Pirate's League for a pirate makeover).

Thanks so much. I can't wait to see what is created.

Thank you for creating such beautiful Designs. If you have time, I would like to request some invitations:

(1) Surprise sign like this one:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...vite_mbampe_zps1a4bfc30.png.html?sort=3&o=179
Names: Noe & Julian
Walt Disney World today
Could we add a Mickey or maybe a silhouette Mickey head?

(2) Surprise sign like this one:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...vite_mbampe_zps1a4bfc30.png.html?sort=3&o=179
Names: Grandma & Grandpa
Walt Disney World today
Could we add a Mickey or maybe a silhouette Mickey head?

(3) 1900 Park Fare invitation like this one:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...sisters_dampc_zpsda09b321.png.html?sort=3&o=3
December 25, 2014
5:40 pm
Maybe change to Christmas colors on invite (if it’s not too much trouble!)

(4) Ohana breakfast invitation
December 27, 2014
With Lilo and Stitch/ Hawaiian/ Polynesian theme

(5) Teppan Edo dinner invitation
December 22, 2014
With Japanese theme

(6) Sci Fi Drive In dinner invitation
December 26, 2014

(6) Be Our Guest invitation
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...stInvite_mm_zps52fd75ca.png.html?sort=3&o=246
December 23, 2014

Thank you so much!!

Your designs are great! Can I please have a cover page with the parks and characters that says "Our Disney World Autographs 2014"

Thanks!!

Marnie, May I please request your Anniversary with the kissing mickey/Minnie and the heart shape with names? I can't seem to get the link to come over - could be due to using my phone. My apologies.

Names: Michele and Korby
Celebrating - 7th Anniversary
WDW /Disney Dream 2014

Thank you.

Hi Marne,

You made some great Frozen name fills already for me for FEs but could I also request one for my daughter Giliana please.

Thanks,
Melissa

I created a dice game based on Greed$ to give as fish extender gifts on our cruise I was wanting a graphic to print on the Avery stickers to put on the out side of the pillow boxes to store the game in I am very open to design would like from our family to yours the Wagners

Hi, I spent hours looking through all of your designs, you are so talented! I read page 1 of your thread and understand that you are not personalizing some of your items anymore. I can only hope the options that I have chosen aren't included in those, if so I completely understand, they are terrific! If at all possible, I would love to have the following made for our November 9th trip:

s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney%20Disigns/Cars%20Fills/carsbackground_kerry_zpsd7419699.png.html?sort=3&o=44

Year changed to 2014 and Personalized for:
Dad
Parker
Landon
Hunter

Also,

s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney%20Disigns/Other%20disigners%20Redos/amy%20mickey%20redos/AMY_crownfits_99_zps86ca997d.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Personalized in the center
Mom
Aubree
(if Princess one can not be done, please do a name fill with Minnie)

I know this is a large order due to my family size, but I do truly appreciate it if you'd be able to do it. Please and thank you! If you are too busy I understand as well.

Take care!
I had to remove the first portion of the urls to get the post to be accepted, so if you need additional information, please let me know!

Marne,
You do amazing work!!! I would love to start doing that one day.

Can you please make me a Samantha and Brian Bride and Groom Mickey and Minnie Ear Picture for a December 2014 Disney World Honeymoon picture like the ones in your Wedding album?

And One like Briana's Autograph Book on page one of your autograph album please except" Brian and Samantha's Autograph Book" at the top please.

Also, can I please have Monsters Inc. Text Name Fills with the following names?
Brian
Samantha for the two names?

thank you so much!
Brian

As stated previously, the mickey head designs are only offered in my etsy store not on the boards any longer, if interested in shop name send me a message and I will send name too you......:thumbsup2

This is my first time on DISigns and I love it! Especially your designs....they are AWESOME!!! If possible could I please get the following: (and I hope in posting this right! It would not let me post links to the images?? Let me know if you need more info!)

1. DisneyGroup3_carrion_zps1e5be945it is the family vacation page with all of the characters
(Family name: Groves
And if possible could you remove the two black Mickey heads on either side of Groves Family Vacation. If not that's completely fine!!!)

MVMCPInvitation_gianna_zps80e786d1
It is the invite to mickeys Merry Christmas party with candy came border
(Names: Nathan and Cole
Date: November 30th 2014 @ 7pm)

Chef_Mickeys_Breakfast__julia_zps8c537d0c
It is the invite to chef mickeys breakfast
(Names: Nathan and Cole
Date: November 30th 2014 @ 10:30am)

Thank you SO much!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter