MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne,
I think I'm almost done. You have all our names from last year, just need the date changed to 2014.
AKsafarimickey_andy_zps1ddeb9e0.png

Scott
Courtney
Andy
Amelia

Thanks bunches!

Love, Love, Love your work! Is it possible to get the frozen autograph cover that says "my first trip to Disney 2014" in an 8x8 size for "Abby" and "Leah" Thank you so much!

Marne,
You do amazing work!!! I would love to start doing that one day.

Can you please make me a Samantha and Brian Bride and Groom Mickey and Minnie Ear Picture for a December 2014 Disney World Honeymoon picture like the ones in your Wedding album?

And One like Briana's Autograph Book on page one of your autograph album please except" Brian and Samantha's Autograph Book" at the top please.

Also, can I please have Monsters Inc. Text Name Fills with the following names?
Brian
Samantha for the two names?

thank you so much!
Brian

This is my first time on DISigns and I love it! Especially your designs....they are AWESOME!!! If possible could I please get the following: (and I hope in posting this right! It would not let me post links to the images?? Let me know if you need more info!)

1. DisneyGroup3_carrion_zps1e5be945it is the family vacation page with all of the characters
(Family name: Groves
And if possible could you remove the two black Mickey heads on either side of Groves Family Vacation. If not that's completely fine!!!)

MVMCPInvitation_gianna_zps80e786d1
It is the invite to mickeys Merry Christmas party with candy came border
(Names: Nathan and Cole
Date: November 30th 2014 @ 7pm)

Chef_Mickeys_Breakfast__julia_zps8c537d0c
It is the invite to chef mickeys breakfast
(Names: Nathan and Cole
Date: November 30th 2014 @ 10:30am)

Thank you SO much!!!!!!!

Hi Marne Mouse! Your designs are great! Could I please have the following for our October trip:

1) Harry Potter fill with "Kaleb"

2) Star Wars Disney Jedi fills with "James" and "Kaleb" with Walt Disney World 2014 across the bottom

Thank you so much!

DisneyGroup3Autograph_andrew_zps04fa13b3.png

I don't think the link I posted for the autograph cover worked. The one above is the one I wanted for Tyler.

Wow! Your DIsigns are amazing. Could you please do the following name fills for me?

Mickey: Erik
Monsters Inc: Nicco
Frozen: Alejandra
Minnie: Elizabeth

Thank You!

Hi! I'm sorry this is a bit short notice and I'm not sure you even do these, but I'm looking for invitations to Bibbidi bobbidi boutique, akershus, mickeys not so scary halloween party, etc. do you do those?

Hi Marne ...
wow amazing fills love them
not wanting to be greedy i love so many
i have 6 cabins 19 of us family curise just trying to get the kids magnets
i wanted to know can you make me pirate themed fills maybe a little diffrent but 3 names please
1) Vinnie 2) Vinny 3) Margaret
4) can you please make me something frozen with michelle (you decide whats best)
5 Nicholas cars anything you decide fill or magnet or any shape
6) Jack Pirate theme fill or any shaped magnet
7) Lynnie something with snowwhite and the seven dwarfs
I know its alot thank you for your time xoooxxooo
Gina

I love your designs. Absolutely stunning. Can I please request the

Picture with Disney Group 3 with the name Lily in pink girl colors and Walt Disney World 2014?

Thank you so much.

Love your designs. Really stunning. Can I please request

Disney Group 3 with the name Lily in pink and Walt Disney World 2014? Thank you.

Hi, Marne. Love your designs. I was wondering if you could do a couple things for me.
Mad Hatter fill - mom
Dumbo fill- Pierce
Star Wars fill- dad
Jack Skellington fill- Luke
Harry Potter fill- dad, Luke
Hermon fill- mom, Hannah, Kaylin

Thank you so much! !!

Hi, I love your disigns! If it's not too much trouble could you please make me 2 frozen name fills(The one with Anna and Elsa). One for Jessica and one for Emma with the year 2015. Thank you!

Hi. Can I request 4 more?

Star wars name fills for...

CLAUDIA
BRENT
ERIK
ELIZABETH

Thank you.

Please help, it's my first time on here- your designs are awesome! We are going to WDW for the first time Feb '15. Can you please make me a stroller sign in the Frozen/Anna/Elsa/Olaf/or All character Frozen theme that says "Beta Family Vacation 2105"?

Also, can you do 3 invites to the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian on 2/12/2015 at 5:50pm for: Ella, Ana, & Lily? Do I leave you my email? I'm sorry I'm a newbie! Thanks so much in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter