MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
JessHud said:
Hello Marne,
Back on post 2122 you did some awesome Wreck it Ralph name fills for me
Unfortunately I accidently deleted my file before I finished printing the
names Michael, Jaxson and Paxton I am so sorry, can I please get those
names back to download. Again I'm so sorry for the trouble.

Click the links on my reply and it will take you to my photobucket where you can download them again and again and again......;)

Thank you so much! They're absolutely perfect and have made me even more excited for our Disney trip!!

Courtney

Re: post 2140....

Thanks so much for these! Restaurant details for Dylan and Caitlin below:

1. 1900 Park Fare - Sunday, September 21, 2014 @ 4:40pm
2. 'Ohana - Monday, September 22, 2014 @ 9:25am
3. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Tuesday, September 23, 2014 @ 1:20
4. The Crystal Palace - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 @ 7:25pm

Thanks again

Here are some of your requests......I need the dates and times for your meal invitations......:thumbsup2

these are shadowryter redos....

Hi Marne-

Would you kindly create Frozen name fills for the following?

Gracie
Nevaeh
Lola Grace
Sadie
Ellery

Thanks very much!!

Hi Marne,
We are going to Walt Disney World in September and I was hoping you could make a couple name fills for me.
Frozen name fill for Morgan
Olaf name fill for Timmy
If they could be in all capital letters that would be great!
Thanks so much in advance for all that you do!
Jen

Hi Marne,
Wondering if you would please be able to make me an Olaf name fill with the name Xavier. This will be printed in an A3 size.
Also, a "Cruisin' with Mickey" on the Disney Fantasy and the dates are October 17-24, 2015.
Also a DisneyMagicCruise_fantasy9-14_zps78730c74.png We'll be on the Fantasy in October, 2015.
Thank you so much for your time.

Dear MarneMouse,

Could you please do a Cruisin With Mickey / Disney Fantasy / August, 2015

I would like to use the design for small magnets, so maybe 2" by 2" would be a good size.

We will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary on this cruise so could you also please do the one with the double Mickey heads with Minnie and Mickey in the middle? I would like to use this one for a door decoration so a larger size is good. Our names are Barbara and George.

Thank you so much! Your designs are wonderful!

Hi Marne,
I was lucky and just made an ADR for Wishes Dessert Party, may I please request an invite for September 8, 2014 at 9:05.
Thank you so much,
Wendy

I love your work and it is so generous of you to do this. Looking for princess name fill ins for Cali, Jenna, and Annabelle. Also looking for something Disney with a red tractor. Thanks for listening. Going in March 2015

I love your work! Please may I have the following fills:

Jillian : Minnie
Adrianna: Frozen
Tricia: Lady & the Tramp

Mother Daughter Vacation at Beach Club Resort (no names)

Thank you in advance!!! :)

Marne -
Thank you so much for the cruise designs. They will look great on our embarkation day t-shirts.

Hi Marne, May I please get the following disign personalized?

1FrozenFillElsa_sofie_zps3c0e53ae.png with Amelia
Could I please get Walt Disney World 2014 at the bottom?

Pluto_lucas_zpsc21ca227.png with Andy

mickeyBackground_daniel_zps11ec62d0.png with Scott

minniebackgroundlong_averi_zps902f1402.png with Courtney

Thank you!

Hi Marne,
Wondering if you would please be able to make me an Olaf name fill with the name Xavier. This will be printed in an A3 size.
Also, a "Cruisin' with Mickey" on the Disney Fantasy and the dates are October 17-24, 2015.
Also a DisneyMagicCruise_fantasy9-14_zps78730c74.png We'll be on the Fantasy in October, 2015.
Thank you so much for your time.

Dear MarneMouse,

Could you please do a Cruisin With Mickey / Disney Fantasy / August, 2015

I would like to use the design for small magnets, so maybe 2" by 2" would be a good size.

We will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary on this cruise so could you also please do the one with the double Mickey heads with Minnie and Mickey in the middle? I would like to use this one for a door decoration so a larger size is good. Our names are Barbara and George.

Thank you so much! Your designs are wonderful!

Hi Marne,
We are going to Walt Disney World in September and I was hoping you could make a couple name fills for me.
Frozen name fill for Morgan
Olaf name fill for Timmy
If they could be in all capital letters that would be great!
Thanks so much in advance for all that you do!
Jen

I love your work and it is so generous of you to do this. Looking for princess name fill ins for Cali, Jenna, and Annabelle. Also looking for something Disney with a red tractor. Thanks for listening. Going in March 2015

I love your work! Please may I have the following fills:

Jillian : Minnie
Adrianna: Frozen
Tricia: Lady & the Tramp

Mother Daughter Vacation at Beach Club Resort (no names)

Thank you in advance!!! :)

This was already available in my photobucket.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter