• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there…

Looking for someone to make me a boarding pass for a surprise trip for a graduate gift ;)

I really would prefer not to post the airplane information here…

So if you could help me, could I PM you the information?

Thanks!
Happy Weekend!

Hi Marne,

I have a request for my autograph books Pretty Please...!

1. First, I would love some autograph cover pages (we use the 5x7 books). I love your name fills and would like four for:

Madeleine (Frozen Fill)
Allie (Frozen Fill)
Ryan (Lego Movie Fill)
Teresa (Fab 5 Fill)

All four with:
Disneyland Paris 2014” - can you put the Mickey ears on the Zero like you have here:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...lyfill_thomas_zps07a00147.png.html?sort=3&o=6

2. Second request is for a few autograph pages. I promise I have searched around for the following pages with no luck. In the past we have used (and love) donatalie’s style (with a white oval in the middle). Is it possible to get some with this style?

Here is a list of pages that I can’t find anywhere and that I am requesting:
Ariel in her ‘green’ dress
Aurora in her Blue Dress
The Blue Fairy
Rabbit from Winnie Pooh
SPIDERMAN!!
Foulfellow and
Gideon from Pinocchio
Rapunzel (Found your Rapunzel on another thread Request, so don't worry about this one)
Emile
Remote Control Car from Toys (I am going to do something fun with these).
Rex from Toys

3. My third request (if possible)... The following pages are available via Donatalies Page. However, we have used these designs several times in the past and I was hoping for some fresh pages, with new colors and clipart. I know you are busy, so if you can’t get to this second list, please don't worry about it. But, I really love your clipart for these characters (on your rectangle framed autograph pages) and would love some fresh pages in the white oval style:

Pinocchio
Tiana
Aladdin
Gaston
Mad Hatter
Alice in Wonderland
Anastasia - Cinderella
Belle
Buzz
Cinderella
Daisy Duck
Drizella (Cinderella)
Pocahontas
Snow White
Tigger
Winnie the Pooh

I know your eyes must be popping out of your head right now:scared::scared:... but it never hurts to ask....right? :flower3:

Thanks, Andrea

Thanks a million!:goodvibes

Could I add a few more quick requests, please?

Can you add
"Disney World 2014" to the "Tyler" Avengers Name Fill?
Can you also change the date to 2014 to the Mickey Name Fills for Mom & Dad?

I believe my friend leaves for her trip in the next week, so if you can get them to me in the next few days, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! You rock!

Hey MarneMouse - Thanks so much for offering your awesome services and beautiful pics! I do have a couple things in mind that I would love to have done. We don't leave till Sept 18th to the world so you have time.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ns/Cruise/CastawayCayMH_riley_zps27644ab8.png
The Youngs

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...Fills/avengersbackground_gabe_zps367ad32a.png
Rhylan

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ers Inc/MonstersUFill_gabriel_zps2d1459a8.png
Jacob

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...erland Fills/AliceFill_sydney_zps87d56303.png
Desirae

Good morning it has been so far being able to wake up looking at your adorable photobucket!! I found a few names that you had already done that I need. So my request is for your adorable Big Mickey Head with the black on top of the red (pants?). No dates, just name.
Nate
Noah
Mike
Rick
Lea
Mariana
Cheyenne

I did not see any heads you have done in birthday. Not sure if you do them. But Nate and Mike are also celebrating there birthday this trip. Anything that looks like a birthday head would be great. If you don't, that is ok.

And (I love the one stop shop) your Star Wars May the force be with you...
Can I get, Nate, Noah and Ethan.

Thank you thank you for your time.
Lea

I would like to request 2 minnie heads all black and white if you can with the polka dot bow one to say Lillian the other Grace in the disney font This is for a diaper cake Thanks so much!

Hello! Could I please get 2 name fills? I would really love:

minnieredpolkadot_jane - With the name ALLY and Happy 10th Birthday at the bottom, if possible

PrincessFill_abby_zps9ac6991d.png - With JOY and Happy 4th Birthday at the bottom.

Our trip is Early June 2014, thank you SOOOO much!!

Hi MarneMouse,
Your work is beautiful! it has been so much fun looking at all your wonderful designs.
We are taking my daughter on her first disney trip in September and I would like to please request the following:

4x6 mickey& Minnie Mouse name fill Julia

DisneyGroup3Autograph4x6_emma_zpsb8a6ec9b.png

Stroller tag fab 5 Julia's Stroller. Walt Disney World 2014

ADR invitations
CRT September 8 2014 11:55am Princess Julia & Family
Crystal Palace September 9 2014 12:45 Julia & Family
Tusker House September 10,2014 1:05. Julia & Family
Chef Mickey's September 11, 2014 10:35 Julia & Family
Hollywood & Vine September 12,2014 12:40. Julia & Family

Fab5disign_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png with the family name Royal

Thank you so much for the extra Disney Magic and I apologize if the autograph cover isn't requested correctly.

Not sure if I was in the right album but I would love if you would please design covers for our autograph books.... I would also love a design for a shirt just sure what yet.. We are going on our first disney vacation on nov 16,2014 The album covers I would like... Mickey and Minnie with the name nanny and Walt disney world 2014 Princesses with the fairies with the name mercedes and Walt disney world 2014 Pirate mickey with name Maxallen and Walt disney world 2014 Goofy with name caleb with Walt disney world 2014

Also could I get 3 name fills
Mercedes... Little mermaid
MaxAllen.... Stitch
Caleb....... The snowman from Frozen

Thank you so much....

Do You by chance have a screen for the Christmas Party 2014? If you do I would need on that would be good for a 9 year old boy Justin and a 6 year old girl Abby. I want to make this year's Christmas Card with a photo from Disney. Thanks

Not exactly sure what you are asking for? You want a Christmas card done?

Hi, I was just looking through your designs and LOVE them! I was wondering if you could help with 3 items:

1. name fill for DEREK- Jake & the Neverland Pirates (love the one you have in post #1745)

2. cover page for autograph book- same style as the ones in post #1743 with "Walt Disney World 2014" on top and "Autograph Book" at bottom, name fill DEREK in center-can you do a Pirate Mickey fill?

3. in post #1742 you have a great Pirate Mickey Pirate's League invite, can you recreate that for Derek but without a date since I haven't narrowed down a time for that one yet (trying to be flexible with at least a couple things!)

Thank you so much for all you do!

Hi MarneMouse,
Your work is beautiful! it has been so much fun looking at all your wonderful designs.
We are taking my daughter on her first disney trip in September and I would like to please request the following:

4x6 mickey& Minnie Mouse name fill Julia

DisneyGroup3Autograph4x6_emma_zpsb8a6ec9b.png

Stroller tag fab 5 Julia's Stroller. Walt Disney World 2014

ADR invitations
CRT September 8 2014 11:55am Princess Julia & Family
Crystal Palace September 9 2014 12:45 Julia & Family
Tusker House September 10,2014 1:05. Julia & Family
Chef Mickey's September 11, 2014 10:35 Julia & Family
Hollywood & Vine September 12,2014 12:40. Julia & Family

Fab5disign_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png with the family name Royal

Thank you so much for the extra Disney Magic and I apologize if the autograph cover isn't requested correctly.

I forgot to request on the autograph book cover please include Walt Disney World 2014 at the top and Autograph Book at the bottom.

Thanks you

Hi Marne,

Your disigns are amazing!!

Would you be able to make a few changes to this disign, please?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...blemickeyheads_anniversary_jr_zpsd0028c86.png

Could you please change:
Celebrating our to Celebrating
then in the ears say Mary & Ron's
then beneath that 60th Anniversary
then beneath that Disney 2014
Also is it possible to remove the border?

I would like to make tshirts with thsi disign for our family. As you can guess my parents are celebrating their 60th Anniversary and the whole family is going. I checked Vista print and they said that they want 300 pixels per inch. Is that how it would come? I am sorry if it is a stupid question. I am not very good at this and hope I asked the correct way.

Thank you so very much!! I really appreciate your consideration with this request.

Susan

Thank you so very much for making the 60th anniversary disign for my parents!!
I appreciate your time and your talent!!

Thanks again!!

I love your work! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with others. I am putting together an autograph book for one of my daughters (very last minute- we leave on Wednesday). She loves your autograph pages with the rectangular frame and I was able to find all the characters she wanted in this style except: Doc, Sofia, and Merida. I noticed you had these in the oval window type design so I was wondering if it would be possible to get these 3 in the rectangular frame design also? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter