• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne,
I want to start off for thanking you for what you do. I have been tossing around the idea of family t-shirts for several months but have not found anything that I could customize. I just happened on a post taking about your t-shirts and have been so excited ever since. I just registered for the DisBoards so this is my first post.

Since I have never posted before, I hope I'm giving you enough of the link, can I get: Family%20Disigns/Fab5disign_bedard_zps034f31f7 with the family name "McLaurin"?

I would also love: Frozen/1FrozenFillElsa_sofie_zps3c0e53ae with the name "Dana".

I will be leaving for the World on May 30th.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I was in the right album but I would love if you would please design covers for our autograph books.... I would also love a design for a shirt just sure what yet.. We are going on our first disney vacation on nov 16,2014 The album covers I would like... Mickey and Minnie with the name nanny and Walt disney world 2014 Princesses with the fairies with the name mercedes and Walt disney world 2014 Pirate mickey with name Maxallen and Walt disney world 2014 Goofy with name caleb with Walt disney world 2014

Also could I get 3 name fills
Mercedes... Little mermaid
MaxAllen.... Stitch
Caleb....... The snowman from Frozen

Thank you so much....

May I please get the following name fills: Xavier filled with Stitch, Miriam filled with Goofy, Christian filled with Pluto and Jasmine filled with Jasmine. Thank you. :yay:

Do You by chance have a screen for the Christmas Party 2014? If you do I would need on that would be good for a 9 year old boy Justin and a 6 year old girl Abby. I want to make this year's Christmas Card with a photo from Disney. Thanks

Hi, I was just looking through your designs and LOVE them! I was wondering if you could help with 3 items:

1. name fill for DEREK- Jake & the Neverland Pirates (love the one you have in post #1745)

2. cover page for autograph book- same style as the ones in post #1743 with "Walt Disney World 2014" on top and "Autograph Book" at bottom, name fill DEREK in center-can you do a Pirate Mickey fill?

3. in post #1742 you have a great Pirate Mickey Pirate's League invite, can you recreate that for Derek but without a date since I haven't narrowed down a time for that one yet (trying to be flexible with at least a couple things!)

Thank you so much for all you do!

Hi Marne,I was hoping to make shirts for a friend's upcoming trip. She is taking her kids for the first time.

Can I get the following design with the name: Drew
Alteration: Just do design to the yellow square outline around the white and have the Mickey shoe stay in the rectangle.
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...round_nathan_zps0c8a33b8.png.html?sort=3&o=14

Can I get the following design with the name: Marissa
Alteration: Fill Jedi Princess with the same fill as the design above
Alteration: Just do design to the yellow square outline around the white
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...s2_catherine_zpsadc2a6ab.png.html?sort=3&o=18

Thanks in advance.. you designs are amazing!!!

Hi Marne-

May I please have a Frozen name fill (the style that has Olaf on the left hand side) with a border around it? The name is Karen. It's for my son's wonderful teacher for teacher appreciation week, so no need to add Disneyworld/land text. Thank you very much.

Ooops, so sorry! I hadn't noticed the full link didn't take. This one should work:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ppiratebackground-boy_michael_zps7a4a1e34.png

One for:
Tae dated Walt Disney World 2014
And:
Kye date Walt Disney World 2014

Also, my husband was sad I didn't request one for us. :goodvibes If you have the chance he would like this name fill:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/... Lilo/Stitchbackground2_isaac_zps79586237.png

With: Papa T dated Walt Disney World 2014

Thank you! They will LOVE those Lion King images!! :goodvibes
And my husband LOVED the Pirates Papa T one you made for him last year. He wears it a LOT.

Marneb,
I am in awe of your work!!!!
My daughter, Stella, is having a Disney Junior (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, DocMcStuffins, Sofia and Jake themed 2nd birthday party. I've looked all over Etsty for something similar to what you are doing. I'm willing to pay, but I am looking for a multi-theme (characters mentioned above) graphic to use on invites and decorations.
Are you on etsy or a site in which I can pay for your design?
Thanks,
Brandi

Thank you so much! The Hayden autograph cover is printing low resolution. It looks smaller than the others. Am I doing something wrong with that one? The others look great!

Hi! Your disigns are wonderful! I was wondering if I could request a few! Thank you SO much in advance!

2014DisneyWorld_goins_zps992158ee.png with "North Andover School of Dance" on top of the 2014

DisneyGroup3_Mhincherick_zps630bd9da.png with the family names LaBrecque and McCormick

Fab5disign_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png with the family names LaBrecque and McCormick

Fab5MHfamily_lucas_zpsfc12a9f9.png with NASD on the left ear and 2014 on the right

Thank you very much!

Hi Marne,

Your disigns are amazing!!

Would you be able to make a few changes to this disign, please?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...blemickeyheads_anniversary_jr_zpsd0028c86.png

Could you please change:
Celebrating our to Celebrating
then in the ears say Mary & Ron's
then beneath that 60th Anniversary
then beneath that Disney 2014
Also is it possible to remove the border?

I would like to make tshirts with thsi disign for our family. As you can guess my parents are celebrating their 60th Anniversary and the whole family is going. I checked Vista print and they said that they want 300 pixels per inch. Is that how it would come? I am sorry if it is a stupid question. I am not very good at this and hope I asked the correct way.

Thank you so very much!! I really appreciate your consideration with this request.

Susan

You do such beautiful work! I am taking my grandchildren to Disney World in June. I was wondering if you could do a Star Wars them with the name Jack and a Frozen theme for Delaney. I'd like to surprise them with t-shirts for the trip!! Thank you for your time and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter