MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,

I can't thank you enough for these invites! They're perfect! My girls will be so excited to get them.

Thank you again!!!

Marne , thank you so very much for taking all this time and doing the birthday invites and name fills for my daughters birthday, I will update with pics once everything is done!
Thank you!

Marne,
Thank you so much for the name fills and letters, they are wonderful! Thank you for helping to make the kid's first trip to Disney a little more magical.
Have a Merry Christmas! :santa:

Hello Marne
I love your work and would very much appreciate it if you could do some name fills for our upcoming new years eve in Disney trip.

G'ma-Cinderella (or would it look better with Grandma?)
Judy-Marie
Brian-Goofy
Christi-Pocohontas
Melissa-Eeyore
Josh-Mater
Steph-Pooh
Katie-Ariel
Alex-Lightning Mcqueen

Also wonder if you would be able to make a dinner invitation for us.
Mama Melrose Restaurant, Hollywood Studios, New Years Eve at 4:30 pm

Thanks for all you do for the unartistic...like me.:rotfl:

Marne thank you so much for the Santa letter! It's perfect!! I did see one tiny spelling mistake though.. in the last section one of the "gift"s is spelled "guft". I would be so appreciative if you could fix that & I can print it & hide it away til x-mas! Thanks!!!! :goodvibes

Hello Marne

Thank you so much for the wonderful designs you made for my daughter. I was wondering if you could do two more designs for me.
MampMchristmasfill_dylan_zps35e48516 Name Aleisha

CRtinvitebreakfast_abbey_zps8q)e58dd Name Princess Aleisha
Breakfast
February 17th, 2014
10:40am

Thanks so much!! I really love your work
Stacey

Hello Marne
I love your work and would very much appreciate it if you could do some name fills for our upcoming new years eve in Disney trip.

G'ma-Cinderella (or would it look better with Grandma?)
Judy-Marie
Brian-Goofy
Christi-Pocohontas
Melissa-Eeyore
Josh-Mater
Steph-Pooh
Katie-Ariel
Alex-Lightning Mcqueen

Also wonder if you would be able to make a dinner invitation for us.
Mama Melrose Restaurant, Hollywood Studios, New Years Eve at 4:30 pm

Thanks for all you do for the unartistic...like me.:rotfl:

I didn't know who to address invite to, so just left it blank....this is a shadowryter redo.......

Marne thank you so much for the Santa letter! It's perfect!! I did see one tiny spelling mistake though.. in the last section one of the "gift"s is spelled "guft". I would be so appreciative if you could fix that & I can print it & hide it away til x-mas! Thanks!!!! :goodvibes

Oops....here's the fix

Hello Marne

Thank you so much for the wonderful designs you made for my daughter. I was wondering if you could do two more designs for me.
MampMchristmasfill_dylan_zps35e48516 Name Aleisha

CRtinvitebreakfast_abbey_zps8q)e58dd Name Princess Aleisha
Breakfast
February 17th, 2014
10:40am

Thanks so much!! I really love your work
Stacey

Thank you Marne for the great name fills and dinner invite. Very much appreciated. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Cheers

Hi Marne! You've been so great in helping me make the most of our upcoming surprise trip & I'm grateful for your time & talent!! I'm hoping you can make the following invites for me, listing the names Kelsey, Jackson, Clayton in each one:

O'hana Jan 4 @ 7:30pm
*we are celebrating my boy's bdays this night...you made mickey bday bash designs that are top notch!!:)

1900 Park Fare Jan 5 @ 9:15am

Biergarten Jan 5 @ 6:50pm

50's Prime Time Cafe Jan 6 @ 6:50pm

Tusker House Jan 7 @ 10:30am

T-Rex Jan 7 @ 7:15pm

Whispering Canyon Jan 8 @ 8:15pm

Thanks again...I appreciate you!!!

-kerri

Something like these?..............

Hiya Marne, I love them so much. I was wondering if I could get you to change the font or image background a little on the Wendy and Tink ones please? I'm having trouble reading them. Sorry if I'm being a pain and I genuinely appreciate the work you put into them and don't want you to think I'm unappreciative because they are amazing.
Its the black font on the Wendy one I'm having trouble with and both fonts on the Tink one - my eyesight is appalling :(
Thanks
Kiz
x

All caught up.........now for some Christmas shopping.......:santa::santa:

MarneMouse...help! I had made a request in Post #735 on page 49 of this thread (October 27th, 2013) and have looked through all the pages since that and on your Photobucket page to see if our request for 2 DISigns for t-shirts was done yet and I truly didn't see it. But it looks like you appear to be caught up...help...what did I miss? I even did a search for my user name in this thread to help find it but no luck. Please let me know if I missed something as this is my first time requesting. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter