• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne, thanks so much for the wonderful letter and invites. The kids are going to be so excited to receive a letter from Santa. Thank you, thank you!:santa:

:confused3
You had already requested this earlier and I completed in and it can be found on post #804.......

Oh my gosh Thank you!! I don't know how I did not see it. I looked everyday for it to lol and still somehow missed it. I am super excited!! I just thought you missed my post so I was just going to ask again and get back in line for it. It came out perfect!!! Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. You just made our trip so much more special!! I will take a picture of our door when we get it done.

Thank you so much! It's greatly appreciated the effort you put into making these magnets. These are surprises for my family going on the cruise and I'm sure they are going to love them as much as I do for our upcoming cruise! pixiedust:

Something like this?.....the link finally worked......I'm not sure who did the original design, but here it is tweaked, not sure what size you wanted either.......:thumbsup2

Marneb,
This was one of my DISigns. Please do not "re-do" any of my DISigns. Thank you. You should not "re-do" anyone's DISigns unless they give you persmission to "re-do" their DISigns. I am sure you would not want any one doing this to any of your DISigns. Thank you,
Barbara

My apologies to both Marne and Barbara. I didn't know who had originally designed this, and the person who posted it on my FB page didn't know either. I'm very sorry, I certainly did not mean to upset any one! I feel terrible!!

Hey Marne! Thanks so much for all you've done for me on your Etsy so far...I LOVE ordering from you and will be referring many friends to your Etsy shop!!:)
Will you please create the following requests for me? Thank you in advance...can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

1. Phineas fill in with "Jackson"
2. Ferb fill in with "Clayton"
3. Candace (Phineas & ferb's sis) name fill with "Kelsey"

4. Mickey full body holding a balloon with "9th" in the balloon. I'd like it to say, "Jackson's 9th (with 9th in balloon)" on top and "birthday bash" under Mickey's body. I'd also like one of the these with "Clayton's"...my boy's are turning 9 and we're going to celebrate their bday at O'hana's on our first night!!!:)

5. Monster's University Oozma Kappa gang standing on "Monsters University" or "oozma kappa" with "OK" over them. I'd also like "Jackson", "Clayton" & "Matt" written in the MU font so that I can iron them on the back of each shirt

6. Monster's University PNK girls standing on "Monsters University" or "python nu kappa" with "PNK" over them. I'd also like "Kerri" & "Kelsey" written in the MU font so that I can iron them on the back of our shirts.

**I hope I was descriptive enough, but not overly so!!:) Please let me know what you think on these...i'm so glad to have found you! This is our first trip to DW and i'm so excited to share the surprise and these shirts with them on Christmas morning!!!:):santa::woohoo:

Marne I just wanted to thank you for all the work you've done, I was able to a search in your 2 threads and got some already perfect name fills and things that I downloaded from your photobucket. Thank you again.

I hope it is ok I thought of 1 more design that I could really use. Would you please be able to make me something up for my son saying that he is doing the sport package on the Fantasy. His name is Brandon and he will be going on Thursday Jan 16th from 1:30-2:30 for the 60 minute sports simulator package. Thank you!!!

Hi Marne,

I was wondering if you would please create an invitation to the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party for our family? We are surprising the kids with this as a celebration of our family's accomplishments in the RunDisney marathon weekend. If you could please incorporate something themed around running that would be great. Both kids are running the Mickey Mile, I'm running the half marathon (my first) and DH is running the full marathon (his first).

Here are the details:
Date: January 17, 2014
Invitees: Jacob (DS); Stephanie (DD); Tesa (me); Stan (DH); Granny, and Mr. Dennis (our cheerleaders)

Thank you so much:)

Something like this?

Marneb,
This was one of my DISigns. Please do not "re-do" any of my DISigns. Thank you. You should not "re-do" anyone's DISigns unless they give you persmission to "re-do" their DISigns. I am sure you would not want any one doing this to any of your DISigns. Thank you,
Barbara

So sorry :goodvibes I did specify when I posted that it was not my original design that I tweaked it but the diser didn't tell me who's disign it was to get your okay.....again my apologies.:goodvibes

Thanks, that looks great. I'm not sure why the whole image never showed up but this text is what was to the left of it (in Disney font and it was all in capitals):

Disney Pin Trading Starters' Kit

Trading Disney Pins is fun and exciting and Disney makes it easy to trade pins with their Cast Members.

To trade your Disney Pins (three are provided to begin your adventure), simply look for a Cast Member wearing a lanyard with pins. The Cast Member is there to encourage pin trading and will be happy to trade one of your pins for any one of the pins on their lanyard. You may trade up to two pins per day.

Remember, you must present a pin to receive a pin. Happy Trading!

I believe it was originally set up to be 5 X 7. Could you add that text (or something you want to come up with if you have a better idea)? I just need a spot somewhere on the bottom to add the 3 pins I'm giving to all the kids in our FE group. I hope it's not too much work for you. I LOVE what you added to the Mickey picture!!

Thanks so much!!

Sorry I won't be doing any changes to this design, if you want changes please see the original disigner.......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne, Hope you can help me with a design for our next cruise on the Disney Magic. As part of Christmas this year we are sharing a family cruise in April. Could you help with a design including the Disney Magic, Mickey, and possibly Stitch (other characters would be fine also) saying something like
"Welcome Aboard the Disney Magic, Spring Break, April 2014" or could be
"A Magical Spring Break 2014 on the Disney Magic". Will leave wording with you.
The designs last year were great and several people on the Fantasy took pictures of our cabin doors and were very complimentary.
Thank you Again for sharing with us.

Something like this?

It looks great. One small request--can you please change the "our" to "your" and "we" to "you"? I would like for them to think that Disney is inviting us. Thank you so much--it looks amazing and exactly what I was hoping for.

It looks great. One small request--can you please change the "our" to "your" and "we" to "you"? I would like for them to think that Disney is inviting us. Thank you so much--it looks amazing and exactly what I was hoping for.

Marne, could I please ask for two 8x8 autograph pages -- one generic Avengers and one Thor specific? Turns out Thor is signing autographs at DLR right now and that is one character I wasn't expecting. Rather be prepared if he or other Avengers are around in December! Thank you!

I had all my disigns from you saved on my computer and computer crashed so I lost them. I went back to original thread to get them again but they are really small and when I click on them it takes me to the 4shared files. How can I get the disigns back so I can save them in regular size. Help Please. Thank YOU.

I think you are truly very talented!!!

I was wondering if you would have time to do a couple name fills for me??

Caitelyn : Marie

Isaac : Stitch

Gabe : Goofy

For disney world

Also looking for a meal invite to Tusker house on December 5 at 8am
Don't know if its possible to incorporate that it is a birthday meal for Gabe's 12th birthday

Thank you so very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter