• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow these are so amazing! You have some real talent! We are going on the Fantasy in January so I was looking for some name fills for door magnets. Thank you!!!
Can you please put Disney Fantasy 2014 under all the name fills?
Rapunzel fill -Julia
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...apunzel/islaRapunzelfill_zpsedf5d728.png.html
Princess fill with crown- Eunice
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...esses/PrincessFill_dilma_zps7389ee27.png.html
chip and dale- Hailey
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ampDaleBackground_payten_zpse9bedadf.png.html
Grumpy- Scott
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...w White/grumpyfill_daddy_zps8ac3fd2d.png.html
Stitch- Brandon
Minnie- Denyel
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...e Fills/landriminniefill_zps77dbfe80.png.html
Eeyore- Gwen
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ds/Eeyorebackground_lisa_zpsca857503.png.html
Lilo and Stitch- Bethany
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr.../Stitchbackground2_laura_zps5ead2aad.png.html
Mickey- Shorty
For this last name fill I don't know if you have something with one of the Disney characters in either a fireman uniform or air force uniform or something with red white and blue. Something on those lines with a name fill that says- Brandon. If not than just a Mickey name fill will be good to- Brandon

Could I please request the Making Magical Memories 2014?
Denyel
Scott
Brandon
Hailey
Julia
Shorty
Gwen
Bethany
Bear
Eunice

Disney text name:
Brandon
Hailey
Julia

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I have not told the kids yet we are going. I am going to somehow surprise them on Christmas morning. Maybe unwrapping the magnets will be the way they find out.

Please see my first post on the thread regarding changes to some disigns.......I am not offering the Making Magical Memories design, the Text Mickey/Minnie names or the character Mickey Heads on the boards anymore. If you are interested I will be offering them in my etsy store, which should be open by the end of this week. If you want my store name send me a PM and I will get it too you as I can't advertise on the boards...I will work on your other requests shortly....:thumbsup2

Hello Marne,
We are going to DW at the end of November and I was wondering if you could make a couple invites for my family. I love your designs and anything you can come up with is so very appreciated! I was hoping for a letter from Santa that surprises them with the trip and says we will be leaving tomorrow. My children's names if it's possible to personalize are Matthew, Brendan and Erin. Also could you do a McBain family invite to Epcot and Mickey's Christmas Party? Lastly, I was hoping to surprise my daughter Erin with a Bibbidi boutique invite and Matthew and Brendan with a sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom invite. Thanks so much for all your hard work and creativity! Colleen

Please see my first post on the thread regarding changes to some disigns.......I am not offering the Making Magical Memories design, the Text Mickey/Minnie names or the character Mickey Heads on the boards anymore. If you are interested I will be offering them in my etsy store, which should be open by the end of this week. If you want my store name send me a PM and I will get it too you as I can't advertise on the boards...I will work on your other requests shortly....:thumbsup2

I am so sorry!! I did send you a pm. I cant wait until your shop is up and running. You are very talented and will do very well. I am becoming addicted to looking at your stuff lol. I was up until 4am last night scrolling through your work and here I am again :rotfl: When reading all the different things you have done for people I was wondering If you can come up with something for my kids. Something that they can open Christmas morning to let them know that on January 9th and 10th we will be at The Port Orleans French Quarter Hotel to visit Mickey and Minnie and than On Saturday Jan 11th we are going on the Disney Fantasy for a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Their names are Brandon Hailey and Julia. Thank you bunches!!!

I will be happy to complete the Anniversary design for you,
Please see my first post on the thread regarding changes to some disigns.......I am not offering the Making Magical Memories on the boards anymore. If you are interested I will be offering it on my etsy store, which should be open by the end of this week. If you want my store name send me a PM and I will get it too you as I can't advertise on the boards...

Ok. I understand. I will send you a pm for sure! Thank you so much for being willing to do the anniversary design. I know they will LOVE it! Can't wait!

I will be happy to complete the Anniversary design for you,
Please see my first post on the thread regarding changes to some disigns.......I am not offering the Making Magical Memories on the boards anymore. If you are interested I will be offering it on my etsy store, which should be open by the end of this week. If you want my store name send me a PM and I will get it too you as I can't advertise on the boards...

Ok. I understand. I will send you a pm for sure! Thank you so much for being willing to do the anniversary design. I know they will LOVE it! Can't wait!

Hi there - I hate to ask this....cuz it was not my plan, but we are not able to attend all four parks, due to a change in my grandfathers health. So can you just change the middle of the Mickey Head from 4 generations, 4 parks, 1 world...to your classic design of Making Magical Memories 2013? If its a problem that is completely ok, I will use the one you made. No one will know we are only going to one park ;) Thanks again

These are so cute!

Hi there - I hate to ask this....cuz it was not my plan, but we are not able to attend all four parks, due to a change in my grandfathers health. So can you just change the middle of the Mickey Head from 4 generations, 4 parks, 1 world...to your classic design of Making Magical Memories 2013? If its a problem that is completely ok, I will use the one you made. No one will know we are only going to one park ;) Thanks again

I need 10 posts to be able to pm you., so iam posting haha

Sorry, one more :) Would you be willing to create a name fill that says Lucas with Pascal and Maximus from Tangled? Thanks!

OMG! I love all of your designs for family tshirts for our family trip. We are going to Disney after Thanksgiving. We are so excited and these tsirts would be an awesome addition!

Mickey text
Dylan
Carter

2013 Mickey Head (Walt Disney World)
The Reyes Family on one ear and Dad on the other
The Reyes Family on one ear and Mom on the other
The Reyes Family on one ear and Dylan on the other
The Reyes Family on one ear and Carter on the other

Making magical memories 2013 Mickey Head
Daddy, Mommy, Dylan, Carter

Big Mickey Head (in white script)
Dylan
Carter

Mickey/Minnie Christmas 2013
Dylan
Carter

Pirate Mickey
Dylan
Carter

If you have anything Mickey with camo would be nice in the boys names, Dylan and Carter, names on it also. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Jamie
Jbr2978@gmail

Here are the name fills I requested if you wouldn't mind PLEASE designing these for my babies :)

Boys:
Baylee: pirates of the Caribbean
Noah: monsters inc
Jonah: toy story

Girls:
Makayla: the little mermaid
Makynlie: pink Minnie mouse

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them! The kids are going to be super pumped! We leave in 19 days! I am now officially addicted to this site! Lol

This is a big order and I really appreciate everything you do!
Thanks in advance!

I would like:
Tiffany with this one:
MonstersincBoo_grammy_zpscce2be2c.png

Audrey with:
jasmineTiana5fill_zps209f9481.png

Garcia with:
AliceFill_sydney_zps87d56303.png

Tata with:
mikedonaldfill_zps437a444f.png

Nana with:
momDaisyfill.png

Yoli with:
katiewinniethepoohfill_zpsc5210b1d.png

Laura with:
jasminefill_grace_zpsbc1ea6c5.png

Mariana with:
Maximusbackground_elysia_zps7c6ce42a.png

Thanks! This is for our cruise in 2014, so you've got time! :)

I'm trying to view your Mickey Heads and text names so that I don't send you a request for something you may already have...but photobucket is saying they're private albums?? Is there something I need to do to correct this or are those not for viewing?

Hello
I really love your designs and would be very grateful if you could make me up a few for our upcoming trip and Cruise.

cindybackground2_stephanie_zps1805806c Name Aleisha
epcotmhmilliepie_fab5_nic zps756e58b8 Name Aleisha
sparkleprincessfill_haley_zpsde232532 Name Aleisha

Mickeylifepreserver_names Disney Fantasy 2014
John, Stacey, Aleisha, Bruce, Lisa, Morgan, Matthew

Girlyautograph_morgan_zps0a6d5dd1 Name Aleisha
cruisefill_maddie_zpsflla95a5 Name Aleisha
Christmas Theme Aleisha
Making Magical Memories 2014 Mickey Heads with names
John, Stacey, Aleisha, Bruce, Lisa, Morgan, Matthew

Could you make a sign for Aleisha : the Royal Princess for a day.
Starting with BBB at 8:30 then Royal Breakfast in the castle at 10:40am
Special guest of Princess Cinderella

Thanks so much. This will be a real treasured keepsake.

I don't offer the Making Magical Memories on the boards any longer, it is offered in my etsy store, if interested PM me and I will send you a link to my store........:thumbsup2

Something like this?

I'm trying to view your Mickey Heads and text names so that I don't send you a request for something you may already have...but photobucket is saying they're private albums?? Is there something I need to do to correct this or are those not for viewing?

Did you put in the password? See the bottom of my first post on this thread for photobucket and how to access......:thumbsup2

Here are the name fills I requested if you wouldn't mind PLEASE designing these for my babies :)

Boys:
Baylee: pirates of the Caribbean
Noah: monsters inc
Jonah: toy story

Girls:
Makayla: the little mermaid
Makynlie: pink Minnie mouse

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them! The kids are going to be super pumped! We leave in 19 days! I am now officially addicted to this site! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter