MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne!

Could you please do an invite letter to MK. I Would like the one you did for "anna" on the previous page from the princesses. Could you address it to "G-Unit" but change it "tomorrow you will be going to Magic Kingdom". Thanks sooo much!

MARNE!! These are absolutely PERFECT!!

Thank you so much for adding your extra special pixie dust to our trip ~ the kids are going to be so happy! (Which, of course, makes for an extra happy Mom!)

Have a wonderful day and thank you again for all that you do!

Hi Marne,
Thank you for the disigns you have personalized so far! My family will love them!I think I am coming to the end of my requests! (we leave 10/18.)

May I please have the following;
sparkleprincessfill_stella_zpscbe73b2f.png with Amelia, Courtney and Wilma.

Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to our family.

Any chance you could do me something for a front cover of a holiday journal? Mickey Minnie and Pluto for Emma and something Cars for Finlay please If I could use tem on autograph books too I'd be sorted! Completely understand if its too late as we fly in two weeks.

Im sorry in the haste and excitement I didnt post a needed by date, we fly out on the 12th Oct so would need by 11th if posible. Completely understand if Im too late as my own fault.
If you couldnt do those name fills would be ok instead.
many thanks

Oh my gosh! Love what you have done to spread joy to other people! Thank you!

I am trying to pay it forward for two families going to Disney in a few weeks. They are traveling together, but I'd like for each family to have the invites in case they keep them. So I will need 2 of each (same date, time... just different names)

Annie, Lydia, and Allison (family #1)

Jacob, Nathan, and Lauren (family #2)

Here are the ADRs! :)

Chef mickeys nov 1 8:55am

Akerhaus nov 2 @ 12:15

Tusker house nov 3 @ noon

Hello

Can I please have 2 of the below

one saying Aubree (no autograph etc) as I would love this for her wall

one saying My First Visit (instead of a name)

GirlyAutograph_bella_zps94660dd2.png

Can I have the below saying

Lesley's Birthday Party
January 2014

bth_AK-WDW_nolan_zps39d607f3.png

Epcot-WDW_courtney_zpsff2726a8.png

HS-WDW_scott_zps0bff4299.png

bth_MK-WDW_nolan_zpsd66a83ac.png

Hello I would like to request the mh that is the big Minnie design with the name Gisele.
I would also like to request the big Snow White design with Gisele, Mommy and Daddy.
I really like the Minnie text letters, could I please have it with the name Gisele? Also, do you do any other characters in that style like the princesses or Sofia the first? If so I would love that with the name Gisele.
Please also the mickey head with Sofia the first and the name Gisele and Mommy.
Thanks so much. Beautiful work! You rock!!

Again thanks, Val:love:

Hi! Could you please do another request for me?
The autograph book cover above that has all the princesses, the name as a name fill and the "Disneyland autograph book 2013" title, could I please get two of these made?

One with the name "Maia" (with a macron over the first a if possible), and another with the name Samantha. Maybe one with the pink edging, and one with a purple edging? (Don't mind which is which).

We leave on Oct 17th so I hope that it isn't too late.

Thank you again!

The one like the blacker family but for 2014

Can I request this one with the family names of

Montz Family

Leeser Family

I have searched your site for a few others. Thanks in advance for the following.

BigMinnie - Maddie
lego star ward Henry
Pascal- Caroline

m&mmhcruise 2014

Mickey headlifepreserve Dream 2014

Your work is amazing! Disney cruise 2014!! Do you message these to me then or do you just post them back on the board?

Hello,

Could you please do a couple request for me (no hurry on these, we have plenty of time before our next trip)

I found pictures I like in your photobucket page, but not the right names.

Disney Text Names
Nanette (in minnie)
Justin (in mickey)

Mickey Heads
mickey head with graduation cap to say Justin
mickey head with tinkerbell standing next to it to say Nanette

Thank you so much!!

Ignore this post. Sorry repeat!!, can't see how to delete!! Sorry. I'm sorry a few more requests. I really like the Minnie text letters, could I please have it with the name Gisele? Also, do you do any other characters in that style like the princesses or Sofia the first? If so I would love that with the name Gisele. Please also the mickey head with Sofia the first and the name Gisele and Mommy. Thanks so much. Beautiful work! You rock!!

I posted a few days ago in a different thread, and now I realize it was the wrong thread. I was looking at your thread but somehow managed to post in another. so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking for this again since it wasn't completed before.

Hi, there, I hope I'm doing this correctly:

I'm looking for just a couple of invitations for two dinners that are reserved in November. I looked at the photobucket accounts and I couldn't actually find what I was thinking of or what I have seen before from your work. Anyway I was looking to get invitations for Cape May and Tusker House.

The invite is for a boy:
Bryce
Cape May
Sunday November 24, 2013
10:05 AM

Bryce
Tusker House
Monday November 25th, 2013
2:05 PM

The invite is for a girl:
Kennedy
Cape May
Sunday November 24, 2013
10:05 AM

Kennedy
Tusker House
Monday November 25th, 2013
2:05 PM

I apologize if I did this incorrectly and will try again if so. Thank you so much I appreciate it a lot.

Hi Marne!

Long time lurker, first time poster here! The DISigns on this board are so amazing, I had to join! I hope it is okay to start off here with a request? We are going to Disneyland in a few weeks, leaving November 30.

I would love the "Making Magical Memories 2013" Mickey head with the names Trisha, Cole, Brody, and Brett, please! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time and that you so generously share your talent with everyone!

:love:

Gosh, we love your work! We made matching T's for our Magic Med cruise, this Summer and got LOTS of compliments! People in Europe don't seem to know about our WDW matchy-matchyhabits - many thought the T's were for sale on-board!

We are planning our next adventure for 2014 and are wondering if you could do the "names forming the mouse ears design Making Magical Memories" with the following names:

Kristy
Brett
Dorothy
Callum
Bronwyn
Rhiannon
Ingrid

I'd like to get the most "bang for my buck" (tho you are free, you angel!), so could you give me 2 versions: 1 that says 2014 and 1 that doesn't have a date?

Thanks a million. We plan to head to WDW in january, so hope this is enough time.

I checked your 4-Shared account but couldn't find any DIS-igns for the Polynesian Resort at WDW. As this will be our first time staying there, I'd love to make T-shirts that celebrate that, as well. Do you have anything in mind?
Our family names are : the Heerspink/White family

Thanks a million for sharing your creativity,

kris (Walt's wife)

I didn't know exactly what you were wanting for the Poly design, I did this but can work on something else if you want me too......

Can I get this
Please make it with Harper.
I dont need the date or the First Trip on there.
If you can change the Autograph Book to Memory Book that would be great, but if not no worries! Thank you!

Hi. I love your work and would like to request a few DISigns. We leave on 10/11, so I know it is last minute. If you can't get to my requests by then I understand. :)

I'd love a text mickey head with 2013 in the center. The names to be included are Erin, Madelyn, Hannah, Sheila, Sherry, Alison.

Could you also please make us each a name fill?
Erin - eeyore
Alison - tigger
Sheila - buzz lightyear
Sherry - 7 dwarfs
Hannah - Belle
Madelyn - do you have a Sofia? If not, Aurora please.

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter