• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you so much!! It looks great! My DD discovered that I left off my nephew's name: Harris when I made the request. If it is not too much trouble could you add him on it. I am soooo sorry, I feel like an idiot, can't believe I did that.

OMG you are an incredible human being!!! I honestly didn't think you would be able to get it done (totally understandable!)!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this as this is our very first family trip to Disney World and we probably won't be able to go for another 2-3 years.

I can't possibly thank you enough!! :love:

Hi!

I know you've had computer problems and have backed up requests. I had a request on the older thread that was closed (page 250) and was just wondering if I missed the results somewhere, or maybe you are working on more immediate requests...Thanks for all you do

I had to redo them as I had not uploaded them to photobucket before my computer crash......

Thank you so much!! It looks great! My DD discovered that I left off my nephew's name: Harris when I made the request. If it is not too much trouble could you add him on it. I am soooo sorry, I feel like an idiot, can't believe I did that.

Thank you so much for doing these designs. I'm so sorry that you had to redo them due to your computer crash. Know that the grandkids will enjoy their shirts immeasurably. And I will get such joy from making them

Yes I can..... how many figures, male or female, do you want Disney World on it?
The females are Quynh (adult), Lan (teen), Truc (9 yrs.)
The males are Thien (adult), Thien II (teen), Thien III (7 yrs.)
Sorry if the names confuse you.
And at the bottom could you add Disney Wonder Jan.4-8,2014. Thank you again!! ^.^

Marne,
Thank you so much for adding Harris' name. I have one more glitch, when his name was added on the ear, William's name got changed to "Willow". Is it possible to fix it back to "William" I would so greatly appreciate it and I apologize for any inconvience I have caused with my original mess up. Thank you so much!!

Hi Marne,

Can you please do the following name fills?

Princess name fill - Tracey
If you have a Princes name fill with Prince Eric, Beast, Flynn Ryder etc. for Edwin. If not a name fill of the Fab Five for Edwin would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

marneb said:
Sorry I don't do countdown calendars, but maybe someone else on the boards might be able to help........:goodvibes

Thanks for your reply. I started making a flip around one last night - its not awful professional looking but its not too shabby for my 1st attempt and armed only with Microsoft paint and some cable ties! Thanks again!

I just found this thread today and WOW! I'm blown away by your talent! Had to go to the other room and show my wife. Great work!

Can I request an Anniversary image? We will be celebrating our 5th Anniversary at Disney World this year! Jared and Cassie. :)

I so hope I am doing this right. This is my first post. Can you please make the disign Making Magical Memories 2013 with the names

Mom
Tommy
Kenny
Grandma

We leave Sept 26 so I understand if this is not enough time

I love your work and would greatly appreciate if you would make an autograph cover for my daughter.

Could I please get the Princess Name fill with the word Princess above the name and Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom?

Name: Annabella

Could I possibly request your tie dye mickey heads with the names
Molly
Matthew
Maggie

Out trip is at the end of September. Thanks in advance!

Hi Marne...I was thinking that maybe you didn't get my request #3747 from your first thread. Is there any way I can ask for it or should I create a new post?

Thanks so much!

Hi! I have another request when you have time. Our trip isn't until the end of October.

MMchristmasfill---->Mom-Mom; Pop-Pop; (I think there is already one for Mommy and Daddy so don't need that unless I'm wrong) Aiden; Nolan

HoopDeeDooRevue--->Aiden; Nolan

Jackpiratefill--->Aiden with Happy 5th Birthday 2013 on bottom please

johnathanpiratebackground--->Nolan with Walt Disney World 2013 on bottom

PirateCaptainMH--->Aiden; Nolan

AKsafarimickey--->Nolan

AKsafaribuzzampwoody--->Aiden

DisneytextMH--Making Magical Memories 2013 with: Mom-Mom, Pop-Pop, Mommy, Daddy, Aiden, & Nolan

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hi Marne...I was thinking that maybe you didn't get my request #3747 from your first thread. Is there any way I can ask for it or should I create a new post?

Thanks so much!

I did them but didn't get a chance to upload them to photobucket before my computer crash.....I already had the 2014 mickey head in my Mickey head folder.....and I had to redo the despicable me........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter