• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I was looking through your amazing artwork and was wondering if you know how to do the Mickey stick figure family or know anybody who does it. If you do could you make one for me?
Thanks

I hate to be a pain but the ones in post #92 the name Amber at the bottom was mistyped as Anber. Would it be possible to have them fixed? Thank you very much again!

Hi! I have one more request. Could you do the "Making Magical Memories 2013" Mickey Head with the following names:

Todd
Anne
Anne Carson
Elizabeth
William
Lin
Dottie
Mama G

Thank you so much!
Anne

Your designs are crazy good!:lovestruc And I haven't even seen the ones in photo bucket due to my computer acting up!

I hope I'm doing this right..I love the below link design. Don't know if you can put Happy Birthday in regular writing and Olivia in fill or if that's too much. If there are other ideas you may have, I trust your judgement. I'm interested in the crown and carriage...love that. For the fill the princesses would be great. It's her 7th birthday while on the ship.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...es/PrincessFill_serenity_zpsce111fb4.png.html

Thank you so so much and I'll try to get into your photo bucket to make it easier for you:)

Your designs are crazy good!:lovestruc And I haven't even seen the ones in photo bucket due to my computer acting up!

I hope I'm doing this right..I love the below link design. Don't know if you can put Happy Birthday in regular writing and Olivia in fill or if that's too much. If there are other ideas you may have, I trust your judgement. I'm interested in the crown and carriage...love that. For the fill the princesses would be great. It's her 7th birthday while on the ship.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...es/PrincessFill_serenity_zpsce111fb4.png.html

Thank you so so much and I'll try to get into your photo bucket to make it easier for you:)

wmily625 request #2....

Prince Charming and Snow White's Prince are the same....did you mean a different prince?

I think this was one of my requests. I'm sorry, I got confused about which prince was which. I wanted Snow White's prince and Cinderella's prince. Also if you could do one for Flynn Rider (this is my daughter's favorite). Thank you so much!!!! They look great.

I tried to complete all the princes to go with the princesses......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne----I would like to request the following for t-shirts. We are going to Walt Disney World in November and never dreamed we would be able to have shirts with our names.

Minnie Text Names
Karyn
Charla

Making Magical Memories 2013 Mickey Head
names: Karyn, Charla and The OkieGirls

2013 Mickey Head (Walt Disney World)
The OkieGirls on one ear and Karyn on other ear
The OkieGirls on one ear and Charla on other ear

Big Minnie Head (in white script)
Karyn
Charla
if possible could we both have Walt Disney World on one ear and 2013 on
other ear

Fab Five Fills
Karyn
Charla
with Walt Disney World 2013 across the bottom

Christmas Mickey/Minnie Name Fill
Karyn
Charla
if possible could MVMCP 2013 be across the bottom on both

Thank you so much!!!
Karyn and Charla (The OkieGirls)

hi marneb!

so excited i found your great work. first time i'm making family tshirts for our vacation next month so grateful for your talent and help! :flower3:

could you do the fab5 family disign for us (like you did for lhegge):

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney%20Disigns/Family%20Disigns/Fab5disign_lhegge_zps38f7ca41.png

the family names are "Bolles" and "Lee" and "Pool"

add "Walt Disney World" somewhere near the 2013 at the bottom

and instead of the fab5 could you put in the picture with the whole cast of characters? like in the center of this:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney%20Disigns/Family%20Disigns/DisneyGroup2_WDW13_zps02ef8934.png.html?sort=3&o=4

also, 2 invitations to 1900 park fare (happily ever after) for Sept 28 at 5:10pm:
1 addressed to "Ashley and Hailey" and 1 addressed to "Cameron and Jenna"

thanks so much! you disigners are so wonderful to share your pixie dust! pixiedust:

-heather

shadowwyrter redos..........

Hi Marne,

I loved the name fills you did for my kids and was wondering if I could request the following for our October trip:
Disney font in Mickey with the name Timmy
Making Magical Memories 2013 with the names Tim, Jen, Timmy, Morgan, Grammy, Pop
Black Walt Disney World 2013 Mickey head with "The Kepler Family" in the corner
Thank you so much for all of the time you spend doing these!
Jen

Marne

Thank you so much--can't wait to make our shirts and show them off at WDW!!!

Karyn and Charla

Oh my gosh, you have so many wonderful designs, it's hard to pick a favorite but I think I've narrowed it down :goodvibes

This one for our 6th anniversary. Names: Jen & Tony

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...mickeyheads_anniversary_lamps_zps4ff9cc44.png

This one with the name McKenna
http://dc595.4shared.com/img/nNtqGyrL/s3/13a519afa10/olivia_princess_surprise_invit.png

Thank you so very much for sharing your talents with the board, it's much appreciated.

Magical wishes to you :tinker:

Hi! I am amazed by your talent! Can you please make me a Making Magical Memories text Mickey Head with the following names:

Grandma
Grandpa
Jim
Janet
Kaity
Jimmy
Kelley
Jimmy
Kaylee

I'd love to make T-shirts for my family using your design, but our vacation is less than 2 weeks away! I'm SO sorry for the short notice, and thank you for considering my project!

Wow...you are all amazing...love the designs! Our upcomimg cruise for my parents 50th anniversary is the 14th of Sept. Would you still be able to create a Text Mickey Head? I like the all black writing with the Red Writing in the center.
Ours would be the Fantasy 13. The names are as follows:

Monte, Rosie, Kym, Sharlei, Ashley, Keith, Monika, Ashton, Alexyss, Glenn, Jennifer, Kayleigh, McKenna, Presleigh, Grayson, Willow

Thanks!

Monika

Hi Marne,

I can't thank you enough for the beautiful design! I am beyond excited to make shirts for my family! Thank you for sharing your talents & spreading the pixie dust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter