• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Market Place Snacks Hours?

Whereisalyssa

Self Proclaimed Princess and former CM!
Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I will be in the world feb 18th-24th and on our first night we would like to try the chilli cone from market place snacks at downtown disney! We won't be able to make it there until about 10-10:30pm unfortunately. Does anyone know if it will still be open and serving chilli cones?

Thank you!! :)

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I will be in the world feb 18th-24th and on our first night we would like to try the chilli cone from market place snacks at downtown disney! We won't be able to make it there until about 10-10:30pm unfortunately. Does anyone know if it will still be open and serving chilli cones?

Thank you!! :)

Shops open 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Thursday
Shops open 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday

Many restaurants open daily from 11 a.m. - Midnight

(Individual shop and restaurant operating hours may vary.)

More.

Shops open 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Thursday (
Shops open 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday (

Many Restaurants open daily 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.(
Many restaurants open daily from 11 a.m. - Midnight

(Individual shop and restaurant operating hours may vary.)

More.

Thanks so much Robo!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter