Maritimes + New England best fares to Orlando (Post em)

I see some today .. Sept 8th to Sept 18th

$1,532 round trip, incl taxes & fees
3 adults, 1 child ($383 per adult, $383 per child)

I was trying to sneak a Disney trip in September and those flights gave me some hope but there is no availability for free dining in any value or moderate hotel for the times I could get those flights. :headache:

Air fares from boston to orlando for the last week of August is through the roof right now! For 2 round trip tickets non stop is over $1000 !!! Car rental are no better I have been looking daily and for a standard car for 5 days is over $300 WOW

If I didnt have kids going to school, I would do it ... direct flights from Worcester MA to MCO

Outbound flight
Mon, Aug 25
5:43 pm – 8:30 pm
Worcester – Orlando · ORH–MCO
JetBlue 1887 · Economy · Embraer RJ-190
Above average legroom (81 cm)
Often delayed by 30+ min
2h 47m

Return flight
Mon, Sep 8
2:18 pm – 4:58 pm
Orlando – Worcester · MCO–ORH
JetBlue 1888 · Economy · Embraer RJ-190
2h 40m

$719 round trip, incl taxes & fees (Canadian dolllars)
4 adults ($180 per adult)

If I didnt have kids going to school, I would do it ... direct flights from Worcester MA to MCO

Outbound flight
Mon, Aug 25
5:43 pm – 8:30 pm
Worcester – Orlando · ORH–MCO
JetBlue 1887 · Economy · Embraer RJ-190
Often delayed by 30+ min
2h 47m

Return flight
Mon, Sep 8
2:18 pm – 4:58 pm
Orlando – Worcester · MCO–ORH
JetBlue 1888 · Economy · Embraer RJ-190
2h 40m

$719 round trip, incl taxes & fees (Canadian dolllars)
4 adults ($180 per adult)

WOW! Great price!!!

Looking ahead to May, and found Air Transat direct from Halifax for $385 all in. Seems pretty darn decent. Amazing good departure times as well. May 3-May 10th. I didn't check any other dates. Maybe it's their last run for the season?

We are going the last 2 weeks of Dec and the flights are insane!! We are actually considering just driving to Orlando from NB (which we have never done). Plus I keep thinking about all the news reports every year with people stuck in airports during that time so it makes me lean more towards it.

Thankfully we booked our sept flights a while ago and got decent prices from Portland! About $260 round trip each.

Looking ahead to May, and found Air Transat direct from Halifax for $385 all in. Seems pretty darn decent. Amazing good departure times as well. May 3-May 10th. I didn't check any other dates. Maybe it's their last run for the season?

Great fare! Direct to boot!

We are going the last 2 weeks of Dec and the flights are insane!! We are actually considering just driving to Orlando from NB (which we have never done). Plus I keep thinking about all the news reports every year with people stuck in airports during that time so it makes me lean more towards it.

Thankfully we booked our sept flights a while ago and got decent prices from Portland! About $260 round trip each.

Wendy ... what dates would you need to fly. There are other options only a few hours from Portland (ORH, MHT, BOS, PVD)

We are going around dec 21-1st. But were considering flying on the 20th. I had checked and it was still around $800+ for the two of us. We figure if we are going as far as Boston we might as well just drive it cause at least then we will have our car during the trip and we could bring our own Xmas tree instead of buying one along with no stress of flight delays :) and I would love to stop in NYC on the way back for a couple of hours (I've been many times and there are some places I really like).

2 travelers round trip: Worcester, MA (ORH) to Orlando, FL (MCO)

Departing Flight #1887 ORH MCO
12/21 11:30 AM 12/21 2:29 PM

Returning Flight #1888 MCO ORH

1/1 8:00 AM 1/1 10:49 AM
Airfare (Fare restrictions)
Fare: $379.53 x 2 = $759.06 USD
Taxes & Fees: USD $104.34
Total: $863.40 USD No Bag fees ... Direct Flight ... Not idea, but will save you some driving ...

I see some fares from Halifax to Orlando via US airways for under $400

Example 4 people for 1,529.20 CAD total taxes in. September 5th to September 19th. This works out to $382.30 a person

I booked some non-stop flights via Westjet for March break and noticed too late that Sunwing has flights the same day where the second passenger is half price return. The price is hundreds cheaper than what I paid. One of my tickets was bought on points and we did book plus but the difference with Sunwing and the upgraded package they offer is about five hundred. Still debating whether or not to pay the small penalty and switch. OTOH, the Westjet times are better for flying with kids although arrival is early evening vs morning for SW.

Found a couple of good Delta flights for under $400 December 6th-13th, $388 all in. You have two connections going down, but a great price.

Still no flights booked, but we are a bit flexible. We can leave April 6 or 7 and return 17,18 or 19. Halifax-Orlando. With just two of us we would rather fly from Halifax. Prices are quite high right now, we missed a good price a couple of months ago. sigh!

Still no flights booked, but we are a bit flexible. We can leave April 6 or 7 and return 17,18 or 19. Halifax-Orlando. With just two of us we would rather fly from Halifax. Prices are quite high right now, we missed a good price a couple of months ago. sigh!

Best I see if this 600 per person:
Outbound flight Mon, Apr 6
6:45 am – 8:30 am
Halifax – Philadelphia · YHZ–PHL US Airways 5816 · Economy · Embraer RJ-170
Operated by US Airways Express-Republic Airlines 2h 45m

Layover in Philadelphia PHL1h 35m

10:05 am – 12:53 pm Philadelphia – Orlando · PHL–MCO
US Airways 2025 · Economy · Airbus A321 2h 48m

Return flight
Thu, Apr 16

6:15 am – 8:34 am Orlando – Philadelphia · MCO–PHL
US Airways 832 · Economy · Airbus A321 2h 19m

Layover in Philadelphia PHL1h 06m

9:40 am – 12:53 pm Philadelphia – Halifax · PHL–YHZ
US Airways 5851 · Economy · Embraer RJ-170
Operated by US Airways Express-Republic Airlines 2h 13m

$1,206 round trip, incl taxes & fees
2 adults ($603 per adult)

If anyone comes accross any good deals from Halifax to Orlando for around March 14-21ish please let me know :) i can add or take off a few days on either end

If anyone comes accross any good deals from Halifax to Orlando for around March 14-21ish please let me know :) i can add or take off a few days on either end

Im seeing prices around $750 per person. You would have to move your dates quite a bit to get that down. March 10 to 18th gets you to the mid 500's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter