• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I have 2 more request and for some reason they did not paste on to the first request.

Cousins-5a.jpg

If this could say: Murray Family (first line), Cruising the Magic (second line), June 2012 (third line) and under the picture: NYC to the Bahamas.

MagicScrollMap2.jpg

Please change date to: June 30, 2012 - July 8, 2012

Thank you again !!!!!!

Do you mind if I use some of your designs in your photobucket and personalize them so my family can use them for our upcoming trip? I love some of these designs! :worship:

csummerlin55: most require that I personalize them but if you find blanks, feel free.

csummerlin55: as long as they are for your own use. can you believe I found one of my Christmas Mickey heads via Google and someone was SELLING it?

Creep!! :headache: :mad:

Just for me and my group of 7-8 (all family). I'm sorry someone has done that to you. I figured better to ask than to do it then learn you'd rather we didn't.

Thank you so much for doing these so quickly! They are fantastic!

Can I ask for one small tweak, please? The Epcot design is awesome, but when I printed a rough copy, the wording on the bottom was blurry and smushed looking. Is there any way to fix that, either with a different or smaller font, or something else? Other than that, we LOVE this one!

Again, thanks for your time and talent! Enjoy your visit with your daughter!!

-Kerry

Marion, I did mean 2011 on the ones I listed as 2011. We went last year, but I did not have these at the time. Thanks! :)

Hi, I was hoping to get T-RexInvite-2.jpg personalized with "The Hennessy Family is invited..." and June 3rd at 5:30 pm and also TuskerHouseInvite2.jpg for the Hennessy Family on June 8th at 10:10 am.

Thank you so much! (And hopefully I succeeded in NOT quoting you this time!)

Nobody has quoted me recently!! Thank you to all you refrain from pressing that pesky button!! :wave2:

Thank you very much for the quick reply! I'm so sorry I didn't make it clear enough but I wanted the year on the Tink one also if possible - sorry I got a little wordy! It looks great - thank you so much Marion!

You stated in your request that these were for your Disney Dream trip but #1 says Disney Magic....and it is a Magic DISign??

Hi Marion,
Thanks for all your hard work! Everything looks great, except the Disney Magic pirate scroll you mentioned should say 2011, not 2012 (see original request). We are going on the Dream in 2012, but I want the pirate scroll for our Feb 2011 Magic cruise. Make sense? And if you will please change it for me, can you just make it say, "Feb 2011" (instead of just the year)? Sorry to be confusing. :)
Thanks again for all your beautiful work!!!!
Gail

PS The Disneyland DISign should say 2011, as well (see my original post). As we went to CA and Disneyland in 2011, too. Thanks!!! And again, sorry to be confusing w/two different dates.

to all....I have a new policy....I am very busy with family, work and DISigning for future trips and can no longer do any for trips that have already taken place. There is much scrapbooking "stuff" available from others I am sure.

Sorry but I don't want to fall behind with any of my other commitments.

Things for past dates have already been completed.

Thank you very much-my mother-in-law will be very happy/surprised as the 2011 cruises were the last with her husband, our beloved Papa (The June cruise was to be a family celebration for the 60th anniversary, but he passed away in Jan).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter